Trains and Drivers has released another set of exciting new scenarios for Railworks / Train Simulator 2013.
Drive the Class 66 engine on freight services all over the Edinburgh - Glasgow route, use it to sort out some container cars or even take over a Class 170 on a passenger service. All scenarios are between 40 and 70 minutes long with an average difficulty level of easy to medium and could be easily completed by players of all skill levels.
Scenarios and handbook are multilingual (English and German).
Difficulty level: medium
- Class 66 Freightliner
- Class 170 DMU
- Trainsimulator 2013
- Edinburgh - Glasgow Route by Thomson Interactive and Railsimulator.com
- Class 66 V2.0 Addon by Railsimulator.com
- TaD - Class 66 v2 - 1: Working around Grangemouth
You will be swapping out consists around Grangemouth.Follow the work orders for your duties.
- TaD - Class 66 v2 - 2: Working around Grangemouth Part 2
You will be making a pick up in Grangemouth and taking it to Greenhill.
- TaD - Class 66 v2 - 3: All stops to Waverly via Falkirk Grahamston.
You will be making an all stop run to Edinburgh Waverly Station via Larbert and Falirk Grahamston.
- TaD - Class 66 v2 - 4: Sterling Freight
You will be taking a load of freight going to Sterling as far as Larbert where there will be another crew waiting for you and your train. You will be following an all stop passenger train so watch the signals.
- TaD - Class 66 v2 - 5: Empties to Grangemouth
You will be taking empty wagons to Grangemouth onm this trip. The weather isn't the best so drive safely.
- TaD - Class 66 v2 - 6: To the ECML
Take a freight train for the ECML as far as Waverley.