Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ohio Rail location

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, USA.
    Posts
    281

    Question Ohio Rail location

    I went to the Pilot Shop and found an upgrade for an Ohio route I am interested in. The promotion starts, "If you loved the Ohio Rail (Build 10) route, you now have the chance to fall in love with Ohio Raill all over again! "

    But I did not see where to get Ohio Rail. Where do I get it so I can find out if I am in love with it the first time?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    355

    Default

    You can get it right there - in the Pilot Shop. Just well... buy it

    For more info on the route, try this website:
    http://www.allaboardrails.com/

    It's Rich Garber's website, the developer of Ohio Rails - among other routes.
    - Coal Country: The Orin Line
    - Alameda Corridor: Track: 100%
    Building even more warehouses...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA.
    Posts
    2,580

    Default

    Another alternative site also, if you're looking for the original Ohio Rail build 10, then you may want to check out Hawk and Badger's site from the link below:

    http://hawkdawg.com/MSTS/rts/or.htm

    That link above takes you directly to the Ohio Rail Route page. There are also lots of other routes to see in the site above. I suggest taking a look around Hawk and Badger's website. It's a fun one.

    For the home page go to the link below:

    http://hawkdawg.com/
    Edwin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, USA.
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ED_4 View Post
    Another alternative site also, if you're looking for the original Ohio Rail build 10, then you may want to check out Hawk and Badger's site from the link below:

    http://hawkdawg.com/MSTS/rts/or.htm

    That link above takes you directly to the Ohio Rail Route page. There are also lots of other routes to see in the site above. I suggest taking a look around Hawk and Badger's website. It's a fun one.

    For the home page go to the link below:

    http://hawkdawg.com/
    Thanks ED_4, I will try build 10. This looks really good, so I hope to eventually buy the payware.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA.
    Posts
    2,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Thanks ED_4, I will try build 10. This looks really good, so I hope to eventually buy the payware.
    I hope you check out the other neat routes available at Hawk's site. Also if you like fictional routes, I recommend you check out the Sea View route. You will be amazed at what you see in that route. It's like the Disneyworld of routes.
    Edwin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Littleton, CO, USA.
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Originally Ohio Rails was only available at avsim.com, which is, sadly, now toast. Fortunately Hawk & Badger also now have it available for download.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Acworth, Georgia.
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Due to the unfortunate situation at AVSIM, I've added the music files for Ohio Rail and a couple of updates and activity files for East Metro to my site.
    Hawk - Hawk & Badger Railroad

    "We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress." -Will Rogers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Acworth, Georgia.
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    I've just added 7 new rolling-stock and activity files to the page.
    I forgot I had them.
    Hawk - Hawk & Badger Railroad

    "We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress." -Will Rogers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, USA.
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I've just added 7 new rolling-stock and activity files to the page.
    I forgot I had them.
    Thanks so much for the outstanding route: Ohio v 10. And thanks for adding the extra rolling stock and activities. I'm just starting to get going, it is a fantastic "product" already.

    I can see that sometimes it is a bit fictional, as I had a great laugh when I saw Caldwell: Caldwell never looked so good!

    I am looking forward to spending a lot of time in Ohio. My in laws were coal miners in SE Ohio and worked at "Sunny Hill" in its hey-dey, mostly in the 1940-1964 time period. They lived in New Straitsville, "Moonshine Capital of the World." I haven't yet found a still along either the Ohio River & Western Railroad orWest Virginia & Ohio Railroad; but I'll keep looking. Anyhow, thanks for your contributions to the hobby.

    I'll buy the The Ohio Rail Upgrade as soon as I can! (like next payday).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Acworth, Georgia.
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Thanks so much for the outstanding route: Ohio v 10. And thanks for adding the extra rolling stock and activities. I'm just starting to get going, it is a fantastic "product" already.
    I'm not the creator of the Ohio Rail, nor any of the other files available for it. I'm just a lowly hoster, making the files available at my site with Rich Garber's (the creator) permission.
    Hawk - Hawk & Badger Railroad

    "We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress." -Will Rogers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •