Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: msts update version 1.4

Default msts update version 1.4

i just did fresh install of msts on new pc...am following guide to bring sim up to date...ive done the tsunpck ...sd40 and 50 class and also a tools update from the msts website...however the readtime for bin install indicates to be sure and do the msts 1.4 update...when i check my desktop icon and follow its path i have ver 1.3 with a date of oct 2001 in the launcher.exe so im thinking i dont have update 1.4....where do i get it...tks bob

Forget the launcher!!! What does the TRAIN.EXE say?

Default version

after doing a search for train.exe they ( including backups ) all say ver 1.4 so i guess thats what i need ....? tks bob

yupper

Default version 1.4

thanks.....bb

Okay,I have not Instalaaed MSTS as of yet the MSTS Patch I downloaded is do I install this or the 1.4 Update.Where do I get it at.?This is what I have in Files not installed.So what ones do I install here getting confused

MSTS+V1-2
    MSTS Bin Patch 1.805211
    Last edited by UPSD70ACE; 01-28-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Go to www.microsoft.com, in the searchbar type Microsoft Train Simulator should bring up links to the official updates not BIN. The MSTS BIN patch can be picked up from here http://mstsbin.uktrainsim.com/eng/eng.html. You install the Official MSTS ver. 1.2 patch first then the MSTS BIN patch.
    Last edited by Joekel317; 01-28-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: missing details

Do I need the MSTS Bin Stable or Work Release.I got the 1.8.052113 MSTS Bin.

Thumbs up MSTS BIN Version 1.8.052113. OK to install

The Bin Version 1.8.052113 is fine for use. No reported problems that were not caused by the user not following directions. . . .

But you don't have that problem do you.
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS .........
    ... Eschew Obsfucation .........

Default thanks

no......i finally got the ver 1.4 update....i simply overlooked it when i was on the website...tks again...bin is installed and new pc sim is going good....am now tangling with gn high line route...versio 3/2 is good but 3.3 and 3.4 not stable...so sticking with ver 3.2 tks..bob