Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Decatur_Junction

Default Decatur_Junction

Kinnie has released the Decatur_Junction route over at RWA. It looks great!!

He did not include any assets and since I started the route then passed it over to him, it requires some assets that I created for it to work correctly I believe. These are not available anywhere so I am placing a quick link here for you to download them until he adds them to his download.

I am also including a fix for the scenarios replacing the missing autoracks with the generic yellow autoracks.

I do not have access to RWA so I can not contact kinnie there or place the files there for them to be fixed so I am giving a link here hoping that most of us visit both sites.

pikehkr

http://www.humyo.com/FHStsGT/Railwor...?a=2qrnQW0Tp8w

pikehkr, does this route follow any specific prototype/operation?
    Asus Maximus VI Extreme Intel Z87, Intel Core i7-4770K, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB PC3-19200 (2400MHz), EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN SuperClocked, Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB SSD (Windows 8.1 Pro 64)/Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD (Programs), CaseLabs Merlin SM8 with Corsair AX1200 PSU

I'll try and upload an asset file to humyo soon. A lot of real life going on here, so I have been busy elsewhere.

conrail1,
    I would think the long haul would bring in/haul out loads/emptys and switcher would do the local switching. I would also think that cars could be interchanged between roads here also. (I'm not from that part of Ala.)

You can check this link for a little more info on the area.

http://www.railroadradio.net/content/view/29/1/

pikehkr

conrail1,
    I would think the long haul would bring in/haul out loads/emptys and switcher would do the local switching. I would also think that cars could be interchanged between roads here also. (I'm not from that part of Ala.)

You can check this link for a little more info on the area.

http://www.railroadradio.net/content/view/29/1/

Thanks for the info.
    Asus Maximus VI Extreme Intel Z87, Intel Core i7-4770K, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB PC3-19200 (2400MHz), EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN SuperClocked, Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB SSD (Windows 8.1 Pro 64)/Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD (Programs), CaseLabs Merlin SM8 with Corsair AX1200 PSU

Default Doesn't work for me.

I've tried installing the route twice, with new downloads each time, and the route shows the loading screen, then just goes to black. If you push the desktop button, the something bad happened shows up. Any ideas. Thank you.

I had no problem installing. Did you apply the Fix? I have since deleted the route. The scenery is good except for floating scenery in some areas. However, there is a ton of missing assets including many in the Kuju folder, too hard to track down. There is a problem with some track giving a speed of 5 mph. The major issue is a missing track rule in the scalertail folder. And the f5 shows speed in kph.

I am not seeing the issues with the track speed in KPH so I have no idea. As for the trackrule, there are some reported as missing but I do not think they are critical as I do not have them either and the route loads ok for me.

Here is a link to some track fixes in the Nucor Steel yard. There was some broken track in the yard ladder and an extra switch stand in the middle of the road at the entrance that were causing me to derail so I updated these.

pikehkr

http://www.humyo.com/FHStsGT/Railwor...?a=uBJ6ZcE94II

It is not the track speed in kph, but the train speed in the F5 hud. The F3 hud seems to report speed limit and train speed OK. I use the F5 hud rather than the F4 hud. The missing track rule was questioned as when I look at the speed limit in the WE some track does not show any limit (color), rather small blocks.
    Last edited by jamesphh; 05-08-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Can you post a picture of where that is so I can take a look?

pikehkr