Thread: Superliner IVb repaint problems

widger Guest

Default Superliner IVb repaint problems

I downloaded the superliner SLI Empire Builder repaint pack from the file library (amtk_ivb.zip), and I'm following the readme correctly. It requires you to copy and uncompress shape files from the sli folder and edit them. On the coach file, It says to find the following line:

images ( 5
    image ( SL1_P4_Coach_34001.ace )
    image ( trucks_S2_HD.ace )
    image ( WheelFace.ace )
    image ( WheelGloss.ace )
    image ( SL_COACH_INTERIOR.ace )
    )

I do the search for these lines in the file, but it always comes up with nothing. Is there a mistake in the readme, or am I doing something wrong. Any help would greatly be appreciated

The lines are there, I just tried it. Did you copy the correct shape file ("SUPERLINER1_P4_COACH_34001.s")?

I normally search only for "ace" in the uncompressed shape file to find the lines that specify the texture files.

widger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by uli2 View Post
    The lines are there, I just tried it. Did you copy the correct shape file ("SUPERLINER1_P4_COACH_34001.s")?

I normally search only for "ace" in the uncompressed shape file to find the lines that specify the texture files.
    Yeah, I copied the right shape file. I'll try again.

widger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by uli2 View Post

Weird. Now I can find it. I must have been doing something different or was having some glitches. I found it now by searching for the ace file. Thanks for the help!