I took a break from doing the Bethgon sets to do some more covered hoppers. I have another set almost done as well, and photos collected to do a few more sets soon. I am reorganizing the photo files on my computer. I had collected photos for years, both on my own and from what other enthusiasts have sent to me when suggesting I do certain cars or projects. I'm trying to organize them from multiple folders to combine them into one location. It's also a good time to separate the wheat from the chaff. I collected photos years ago that were interesting from a historical perspective but are not actually useable for photo repainting cars. The photos really inspire my projects. Good photos produce good cars. The grainy, blurry shots with poor color, poor lighting or bad angles will go. What is left will turn into more cars like these ones. I uploaded this set today, but I'm sure Nels will be taking a well-deserved Memorial Day break. Look for the set after the holiday, I guess. I looked up my first repaint in the file library last night. It was dated 9/2/2003. It's hard to believe I have been doing this for almost nine years now. I'd like to thank Nels for creating and maintaining this great site for these many years. Thanks also to all those of you who have created and shared your works with us through the file libraries. Thanks also go to all of you for your support and suggestions regarding my own repainting projects over the years. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!