Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Installing MSTS In Windows 7 Or Later

Default Article: Installing MSTS In Windows 7 Or Later

Unfortunately the pictures which illustrate the proposed method do not show up on my computer. Clicking on the icons take me to a page where the presumed MSTS link takes you to a "404" error; i.e. page not found!

Strange, it worked fine yesterday.

Chandler

I would still recommend the step by step method that is available at the steam 4 me website. Not everyone has the computer know how to just follow a picture tutorial of msts and its file system. Instead of having multiple ways to get msts to work....it might be easier for new users if we in the community stick with the one tried and true method that has worked flawlessly for hundreds of users.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuskins View Post
    Unfortunately the pictures which illustrate the proposed method do not show up on my computer. Clicking on the icons take me to a page where the presumed MSTS link takes you to a "404" error; i.e. page not found!
    Sorry, but had to do some housekeeping on my web site yesterday, its host having made some software changes. Is back to normal again !

Quote Originally Posted by peaches461999 View Post
    I would still recommend the step by step method that is available at the steam 4 me website. Not everyone has the computer know how to just follow a picture tutorial of msts and its file system. Instead of having multiple ways to get msts to work....it might be easier for new users if we in the community stick with the one tried and true method that has worked flawlessly for hundreds of users.
    This is aiming at those who are not aware of that web site and if they are could not make installing MSTS, MSTSBin and other essential add-ons work, I am providing from my web site !

Are you saying that if people use the Steam4Me installation process, the stuff downloaded from your site won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Codger View Post
    Are you saying that if people use the Steam4Me installation process, the stuff downloaded from your site won't work?
    Where in all my posts in these forums have I said that ?

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post

Where in all my posts in these forums have I said that ?
    You didn't. That's why I was asking: To clarify. You did seem to give that impression though. That's why I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    This is aiming at those who are not aware of that web site and if they are could not make installing MSTS, MSTSBin and other essential add-ons work, I am providing from my web site !

OTTODAD.
    When do you think your page will be back online as I am trying to get back into MSTS and need bin.
    Thanks for all your harrd work you share with us.