Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RMD West Download

Default RMD West Download

The readme file for The new RMD West download in the file Library says there are 4 zip files but only three are posted. I presume the 4th file will follow? Thanks.

Heres hoping, ooh boy thanks very much to all concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Darter7 View Post
    The readme file for The new RMD West download in the file Library says there are 4 zip files but only three are posted. I presume the 4th file will follow? Thanks.
    We have been having trouble in the upload end of things. With any luck at all, it should be here tomorrow along with the map set.

Moe Smith

Moe, thank you for all you've done on this. I've been looking forward to this one.
    Christopher

Thanks to all involved, Moe, Lukas, Jerry. Been waiting a long time for this one.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to it!

In open rails, the route runs temporarily as-is with just the 3 sections. Only major thing missing is the textures folder, and you can borrow that from RMD East and make a quick lookie-loo trip across the route tonite. You will get the occasional gray areas where textures specific to this route aren't in the RMD East copy. Pretty sure attempting this in MSTS will get you boinking all night long.

NP Garrison yard across the river from the MILW

Downtown Missoula

My little jet-powered Gevo smokes right along in explore mode, but then I get alot of inexplicable 20 mph speed restrictions and red signals that (strangely) flicker on the track monitor and throw my jet train into emergency braking. Lets hope that's fixed with the proper compliment of files.

Last edited by geepster775; 07-07-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Three years ago, I have received the RMD West route in preparation for a template for Activity Generator. Now it has been released in TS, I can now share many of the pÓctures taken during construction of the template in 2013. Its construction has been completed in March 2013. Glad to see it released, thanks to Moe, Jerry and Lukas for the efforts to make this route available to our users

The link:

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/i...?showtopic=920

After completion of the Whitefish 10 route template, I will work to release the AG template as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    In open rails, the route runs temporarily as-is with just the 3 sections. Only major thing missing is the textures folder, and you can borrow that from RMD East and make a quick lookie-loo trip across the route tonite. You will get the occasional gray areas where textures specific to this route aren't in the RMD East copy. Pretty sure attempting this in MSTS will get you boinking all night long.
    Looking good, but since I can't get it set up tonight and am traveling tomorrow, I'll just wait for the last file to be uploaded, The other 3 are in the cue.
    Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
    Southern Serves the South

Any further update when the last zip file (Part 4) will be uploaded?