Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "MSTS L&HR V4.0 Route" and "MSTS 1940's L&HR V1.0.4 Route"

Quote Originally Posted by dforrestc View Post
    Thanks again. Searching TrainSim.com file library for 'ztpig*.zip' finds nothing.
    David
    The post above has a direct link to 1 of the activity download files.When you use the 'ztpig*' search, try the advanced search option and search in the 'file name' dialogue box using ztpig* - when I try that I get 4 hits for activity links for the 1940s route activity, similar to this:

Microsoft Train Simulator - Freight ActivitiesMSTS L&HR 1940 Freight Activity - Eastbound Piggyback
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: ztpigv4.zip
    Size: 203,991 Date: 03-08-2010 Downloads: 322

MSTS L&HR 1940 Freight Activity - Eastbound Piggyback. This L&HR 1940 freight activity is an updated version of the set ZTPIG1.ZIP, ZTPIG2.ZIP, ZTPIG3.ZIP and ZTPIG3A.ZIP. This requires the latest version of the route (2/27/2010), including all updates through 1940LHR7.ZIP. Requires MSTS Bin, two payware downloads and seven freeware downloads. By Rick Franzosa - ZosaTrains.

Screenshot shows all the acts I've found in the TS library for the LH&R 1940 - which is a fine route. Gaetan Belanger - BLW - and Rick Franzosa have an excellent set for the route. Search the name "Franzosa" in the Freight and Passenger Activities portion of the library.

bandicam 2016-12-03 09-42-47-669.jpg
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Those are my activities, and they were written for the 1940's version. Not sure why they are not showing up. Note: They require BLW/ZT payware sets.

Quote Originally Posted by rfranzosa View Post
    Those are my activities, and they were written for the 1940's version. Not sure why they are not showing up. Note: They require BLW/ZT payware sets.
    They are all there, search engine here is a little quirky, "franzosa" under freight activities brings them up and also under passenger activities brings them up. You'd think searching "zpig" or "zboa" would turn something up - with or without quotes - NOPE!

An updating to the TS search engine is WAY past due....very much needed with a library this size.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Thank you all. I have eventually managed to find them!

David

all these acts were made buy a guy that's is with blw and uses all there loco and car packs... go to valley pass .com and find them there in the bones section . there cars and engines run the best of any paywere I have ever used but that's my opinion