Thread: Blackfoot V2

Default Blackfoot V2

Slightly modified Blackfoot & Vegreville V 2.0, sorry for the small pics, but problems with P-B again/still.
    Locos: MLT Rolling stock: Various Modifiers for Scenery: Various

Blackfoot 1 (Small).jpg
    Blackfoot 2 (Small).jpg
    Blackfoot 3.jpg
    Looks like it is working, sort of..........Got one...crap
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Don6218; 03-17-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    ... problems with P-B again/still.

Just FYI, you are not alone with the PhotoBucket issues - I had no ability to create folders/albums or even upload for most of yesterday, last nite and this morning - but was just now able to get things functioning again in the last ~15 minutes or so - maybe they finally got their act together. You might want to try your PB upload again. Good luck.

Have you guys tried Flickr to store your screenies? I haven't looked back since I changed. Free account gets you 1TB of storage, no invasive bloody ads, no quality loss on videos, the "zoom in/magnify" feature that PB used to have so people can get a bigger version of the your screenshot and no slow as treacle page loading/crashes.

PB:

Flickr:
    Open Rails 2017-02-11 by ORTS Screenshots, on Flickr
    Cheers!
    Pete

Ok, Flickr

Ok Ossie, where did I go wrong?

Last edited by Don6218; 03-18-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    Ok, Flickr

... where did I go wrong?

I discovered yesterday (I created a Flickr account for myself to give it a try while PB was down) you need to find their location that gives you a button to click that will generate a 'BBCode' link for you to paste into your post here on TrainSim. IIRC, go to the album where your photos are on Flickr, double-click on the pic you want, then click the 'share' icon. One of the 'sharing options' is BBCode, click that and then copy the generated URL link and paste that link into your TrainSim forum post. The pics in my 'L&N Autoracks' thread posted yesterday are linked to my Flickr account:

https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...toracks-c-1978

Good luck!
    Last edited by trs666; 03-18-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Yep. That's the way to do it in flickr. PB is pathetic.
    Rory

How did you go Don? What trs666 says is spot on. Click on the photo you want to share, click on the "share photo" button (1), and that will bring up the share options (2). Copy the BBCode into the TS forum link and off you go.

Screenshot (2634) by ORTS Screenshots, on Flickr
    Cheers!
    Pete

And something I just noticed there for the first time.... on the "share photo" pop up box, the default seems to be set as "large". Hit the drop down arrow and choose "original" and we get an even larger screenshot to enjoy looking at.

Screenshot (2634) by ORTS Screenshots, on Flickr

Edit.... or not. No obvious difference in size in the way the pic is displayed as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by ossie; 03-18-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Correcting an assumption.
    Cheers!
    Pete

Here Goes! Great! Thank you.
    [IMG]Blackfoot 3 by D Leblanc, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]Blackfoot 2 by D Leblanc, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]Blackfoot 1 by D Leblanc, on Flickr[/IMG]

The other option is hostthenpost. No accounts, no login, no data caps, no 'photo management' worries. Once its up, you can't take it down, but for screens, what would ever be the need to have to take anything down? Upload 6 max at a time, and it gives you the code for forums to copy and paste it.