Only viewable if you're a logged in user
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking route and exterior train model, ruined by the cab. I know it's freeware but there ought to be a better alias. Mind I've seen the Class 47 cab on German electric locos!
    Vern.

Comment

Yes all good bar the cab, Vern. Yup never knock freeware, the model or the route.

Not for me though and i can see by the end of today. It will all probably be deleted.

Prefer to run modern rubbish in TS2022. At least the cabs and sounds are half decent and usually the correct ones.

Mike.
      Yma O Hyd

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
        Yes all good bar the cab, Vern. Yup never knock freeware, the model or the route.

Not for me though and i can see by the end of today. It will all probably be deleted.

Prefer to run modern rubbish in TS2022. At least the cabs and sounds are half decent and usually the correct ones.

Mike.
        Currently doing some shunting with the 363 in TSW, good fun nice little loco to drive with a strange run up type throttle and brakes. The guy who created that (Maik Golz) also did the recent G6 German shunter which is fantastic too. Until N3V can get talent like that on board, they’ll never really compete. Except for the route building.
        Vern.

Comment

I don't know what a 363 is sorry Vern. I used to buy almost everything for TS20xx.

But when i had TSW, i only purchased UK addons and a couple of US ones, buddy.

Western European railways do not interest me.

I have the free TSW2 that was released a few months back. I might re-purchase some of the UK dlc if i get bored

Mike.
          Yma O Hyd

Comment

Deleted, gone, waste of time and energy.

Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
            X