Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyoming Powder River Basin. Running empty to Rawhide Mine, which is something like 150 miles away

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Comment

Tocumwal, containers heading south.

Mike.
      Yma O Hyd

Comment

Lovely loco's on the NSW Main South.

Mike.
        Yma O Hyd

Comment

Shunting on the Potteries Loop Line.

Yma O Hyd

Comment

Continued.

Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

Thought you had uninstalled and cancelled Trainz, Mike?!
              Vern.

Comment

Re-installed and re-activated Vern. A girl can change her mind, you know hahahahahaha.

You can cancel and re-activate memberships as much as you wish within the monthly cycle.

Mine is due for renewal on the 20th of this month. So if i had not re-activated, that is when it would have lapsed for good.

Until i decided to go with it again. Nothing else worth running for me Vern. TSC dated and limited functionality. TSW2 complete waste of time without editors. R8 below par graphics. I am waiting on DRS and the new scenery update, which looks very promising.

Mike.
                Yma O Hyd

Comment

Re-installed and re-activated Vern. A girl can change her mind, you know hahahahahaha.

You can cancel and re-activate memberships as much as you wish within the monthly cycle.

Mine is due for renewal on the 20th of this month. So if i had not re-activated, that is when it would have lapsed for good.

Until i decided to go with it again. Nothing else worth running for me Vern. TSC dated and limited functionality. TSW2 complete waste of time without editors. R8 below par graphics. I am waiting on DRS and the new scenery update, which looks very promising. I know i can use the route and timetable editors in DRS as well.

Mike.
                  Yma O Hyd

Comment

I hear you Mike.

Gave up on TSC route building earlier as even with the FPS cap enabled in the shortcut, can't tame the fans on the laptop without it looking crap. And it really can't hold a light to Trainz in terms of functionality. TRS19 for route building it is.

Burned out a bit on the driving side too. Currently back in Snowrunner trying to wrap up Taymyr and may pop into ETS2 and ATS later to see how they are doing. Also got MSFS (the new one) reinstalling, had to delete off my C drive as getting full so now going back in on the E drive with plenty of room.
                    Vern.

Comment

The editors and the flexibility, both win with Trainz i think Vern. Driving the newer loco's with custom cabs and sounds. Is not that bad in TRS22, there are even freeware loco's with good cabs. I don't think i will ever get to grips with Surveyor 2, though.

Yes that's where my interest drops, as i can only drive and not do anything constructive. ETS2 & ATS not installed here for a while now, buddy. I also own everything in Il Sturmovik Great Battles, but that hasn't been on the pc since last year. One of my grandsons has MSFS and the graphics look brilliant, alas civil aviation is not of much interest to me. Well not unless it's a Vickers Vanguard, Viscount or Hawker Siddeley Trident

Mike.
                      Yma O Hyd

Comment

GCR v15, unfinished route but still very good. At the moment it covers Amersham to Sheffield.

With more than one way to run end to end.

Mike.
                        Yma O Hyd

Comment

Nice. Always liked the old Great Central. Years ago living in Northampton used to make my way out there and walk the old trackbed, including Catesby Tunnel! Well actually I went through there on my little Suzuki 100cc motorcycle.
                          Vern.

Comment

Author has been creating the route for years, Vern. I think i found it around v5 or 6.

I don't know much about the GCR only what i have read on Wikipedia.

Hahahahahaha, you motorcycle rebel buddy. Mind i bet that was fun, going through the tunnel.

Mike.
                            Yma O Hyd

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                              Author has been creating the route for years, Vern. I think i found it around v5 or 6.

I don't know much about the GCR only what i have read on Wikipedia.

Hahahahahaha, you motorcycle rebel buddy. Mind i bet that was fun, going through the tunnel.

Mike.
                              Especially when I encountered the section with several inches of water right across the trackbed, stalled the bike so the headlamp went out leaving the fading echo of the engine. This was right in the middle of the section with no ventilation shafts too.

Vern.

Comment

Hahahahahaha, scary Vern. That link is very interesting, thanks buddy. Bad accident which could have been worse, with the approaching goods service.

Mike.
                                Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
                                X