Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Acela Express" Scenario (Philadelphia 30th Street to NYC)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Acela Express" Scenario (Philadelphia 30th Street to NYC)

I'm 3.1 miles from my first stop, Metro Park, stopped at a red. All of sudden I'm hit with a "hit box collision" which ended the game. Has anyone else encountered this?
    Ed Catterall

Not sure if it's exactly the same issue but I have yet to complete a run on the NEC, usually due to a game crash at this location. I've even tried it using just a player service and no AI trains, at which point the game simply freezes and I need to Ctrl-Alt-Del out of it.

Would suggest email your experiences to RSC "Support" as we are urged to do, though I wouldn't hold your breath on a solution forthcoming.
    Vern.

Comment

There are 2 Acela Express scenarios, one is Career Mode. Which one are you running ?

Had to move the route over to my WIN-7 Pro 64-bit nVidia TSX 560Ti computer, this heavy raining scenario with it's masses of AIs running like a slide show on the WIN-XP SP3 computer.

Running it find that most AIs I meet are not moving. Am I going too fast but still within speed limits ?

Are yours moving ?

O t t o
      Web site: www.otto-wipfel.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I was driving too fast.

Re-starting this saved Standard Acela Express scenario after coming home from eating out stopped the player for 10 minutes before continuing to drive and all AI's were running.

Got to this RED before Metro Park and below is what happened.

That's why I prefer to create my own scenarios, doing what I want them to do, running in my choice of weather and time, using my preferred consists, that Acela Express taking too long slowing down when applying full train brakes !

O t t o

Comment

I was using standard mode.
          Ed Catterall

Comment

Originally posted by edcatterall View Post
            I was using standard mode.
            So did I, Ed and above shows what caused mine to crash there !

O t t o

Comment

Working...
            X