X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever's Introduction

Alright, I haven't made an introduction on the Introduce Yourself Sub-Forum, after 2 years of registering my account here... So, hi there, I'm Whatever2006 (call me Whatever), I'm a random male who's originally born in the US but currently lives in the Philippines, I'm into things such as, trains, automobiles and video games (like Trainz, Open Rails & OpenTTD) and so on, nothing special about me and that's all there is. I would appear more here but I'm not sure how I will approach that, aside from that I hope we can get along.

Welcome....sounds like you'll fit in just fine.

To be fair, the Introduce Yourself didn't exist two years ago.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
      Welcome....sounds like you'll fit in just fine.
      Thanks Eric.

Originally posted by eric View Post
      To be fair, the Introduce Yourself didn't exist two years ago.
      I see, at the time when I first saw the site, I thought it was a neat place and I went ahead and created my account before I begin to head over to the Trainz Sub Forum, seeing that there's a section for Trainz, making my own small thread and post my screenshots there before I become inactive for sometime until now.
      Last edited by Whatever2006; 05-10-2024, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X