Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have File 13549_31165_Green?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rob,
    Yes, mate
    It's another one of those files which was withdrawn from the UKTS library some time back.
    There's nothing in the readme which would prevent it from being shared.
    I've attached it here-to and, maybe, Eric could include it in the file library?

Cheers,
    Ged
    UKTS_13549_31165_Green.zip

Comment

Thanks, Just I need for the Woodhead 1950s-60s Activity Pack!

Comment

Hi Rob,
        If you want a more modern model of a class 31, have a look at the 'Toffee Apple' Class 31s pack from the Making Tracks page of the TSSH file library (https://tsshonline.weebly.com/mt.html). They come with their own cabviews and sounds and comprise 22 locos in various liveries together with several sets of suburban coaches. They are ONLY available from that webpage.

Cheers,
        Ged

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Ged, do you have a copy of files, 12525 STD 5 73096, 12558 STD 5 73096 PATCH, 12526 STD 5 73156, 12560 STD 5 73156 PATCH?

Comment

You might need to substitute some 5MTs from a later pack....

If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Hello Rob:
                I have the file you want that I took originally from UK TrainSim...........willing to share with you. I can e-mail as an attachment to you. Hopes this helps
                Doug Nash
                bootednancy@hotmail.com
                Doug

Happiness is when the AI-trains appear where you want them to

Comment

Hi,
                  rob : Sorry, mate, but I missed your post. I do not have those files.

doug : If you attach those files to a post, then, if he desires, Eric can add them into the library

Cheers,
                  Ged

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

You can either attach them here, or send me a PM with the attachment.
                      If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Why did files get withdrawn from UKTS?

Comment

These are files from 15-20 years ago.... I don't think anyone can really answer that definitively. Some were probably superseded by newer models. Others may have been withdrawn because the author didn't want them out and about anymore (which still happens today).

And to be clear -- if the author of these files being dug up should step up and ask for them to be withdrawn, they will be withdrawn immediately.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Does anyone have File 30041 UKTS_30041_CL506_BR_B&G_No.04.zip?

Comment

Working...
                              X