First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Mike.
    Vern.

Comment

Cheap as chips Vern and worth every penny.

05.07.2024Ford Transcontinental Megapack for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.50 V1.4Authors of Mod:Ventyres - 3D Model, ConvertingAlang7 - Interior Icons and Headlight TextureKriechbaum - SoundsMM-Skinworks - Oldschool SCS Company LogosKieskutscherEF - New Skins and Paintjobs for the SwapbodiesThis is a Standalone Truck and you can buy it at Ford Dealer.It has Ownable "Ford" Trailers which are for the Rigid Solo TruckIt has Ownable "Blumhardt" Trailers to take with the TruckThis Mod Includes:- 4x2 and 6x2 Tractor and Rigid Chassis.- 2 Different Cab Types with different Setup in Interior- 2 Versions of Interior- Different License Plates of European Countries of the Ford Transcontinental Time- Stock and Open-Pipe Sounds of Original Ford Transcontinental Truck (Choose on Exhaust Slot)- Original Trailer Attach Sounds and Liftaxle Sound- Different Air Horn Sounds depending on the Horn Shape- Much Exterior Slots and Addons- Rain Affects the Mirrors- Sunrollos coming down on Sunny Time- Full animated Interior Including Change from Low to High Gear Range and Driver Activity.- Original Layout to be used on your Shifter.- Shifter reacts to the Forces of DrivingYou find in this Archive following Archives:- Ford_Transcontinental_1.4_ETS2_1.50 - The Main Truck Mod for Solo Driving- Blumhardt_Trailer_1.0 - Ownable Container Chassis and Rigid Trailers for the Ford Truck. For the Container Chassis you must have the Container Pack by Arnook- Ford_Transconti_BDF_Jobs_1.0 - with this you activate, to use a BDF Frame on the Ford and take different Swapbody-Jobs on the Gamemap. IMPORTANT: with this activated you have to pre-install a Job "Company Name" Accessory on the BDF Frame (On both 6x2 Rigid Chassis) For further Informations read the "Rigid_BDF_Combinations_eng.txt" carefully, i think i described it good.- interior_addons_v1.4.4.1.scs - REQUIRED, otherwise the truck might not work- SiSL_Mega_Pack_3_3_142.scs - REQUIRED, otherwise the truck might not work- Wind_sound_ATS_ETS.scs - optional realistic Sound for opened Windows by Kriechbaum- realistic_tire_sound_by_kriechbaum.scs - optional realistic Tires Sound by KriechbaumFor Installation copy all scs files to your mod directoryYou have to enable this mod in your mod manager.

Mike.
      Yma O Hyd

Comment

I know all these areas like the back of my hand. ETS2 scale ruins them, because of the map scale and foreshortend distances.

Mike.
        Yma O Hyd

Comment

Well I see the West Balkan add on has finally been released. Pondering whether to grab it now or see what the reviews have to say first.
          Vern.

Comment

Yup saw it was out Vern, but i dropped £74.99 earlier on pre-release Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition. Released on Tuesday 24th October.

Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

There's so much terrain to explore in ATS and ETS2 that I still haven't caught up with the last new releases and updates... I'm sure I'll get this one too, as I've eventually bought all the other ones, but will probably wait for a sale.

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                Yup saw it was out Vern, but i dropped £74.99 earlier on pre-release Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition. Released on Tuesday 24th October.

Mike.
                Ah!

I'm a bit torn as I want to get a few more Bossman and Victory locos for TSC in the next sale, maybe a route or two. Plus I really need todrop the Season 3 Pass into Snowrunner. I haven't even bought the latest territories for ATS either so got some catching up to do. Problem is I play ETS2 or ATS for a few evenings then just find myself back in one of the train sims.
                Vern.

Comment

Top quality Victory Works & Bossman dlc. Sounds like a plan buddy, i have just gone completely cold on all the train games and needed something different. Mind this pc probably won't even run CS2, on anything but low settings LOL. I don't understand what a Season Pass is, sorry Vern. My ATS is bang up to date, all dlc. ETS2 i am not as bothered with that and can wait to buy the new Balkans map and a couple of minor dlc's i don't have.

Mike.
                  Yma O Hyd

Comment

Season Pass is basically a discounted bundle that gives you all the DLC as and when it comes out. Of course there's the slight gamble the promised content might not appear but for Snowrunner most of the S3 stuff is out now anyway.

Well for now I have found my way back to TSC as said, though a bit peeved that a K1 scenario I just tried couldn't be completed as wasn't able to Tab past a signal as prompted and ended with a SPAD - even when I turned off SPAD's in settings. Going to grab some of the Matrix LNER coaches at some point and set up a scenario or two for the West Highland line with the K1 - give it some real work to do!
                    Vern.

Comment

Thanks Vern, is that a console game thing then.

Annoying buddy, if it is career convert it to standard with TS Tools, might work then.

Nice coaches the Matrix range, GWR-WR being my favourites obviously.

Mike.
                      Yma O Hyd

Comment

Cool i just had something called Pre-load for my new CS2 game. Never heard of that before letting me download the game, ready for tomorrows launch.

Mike.
                        Yma O Hyd

Comment

Unlike the nightmare with TSW4 which I had to download over a couple of days once the old stuff came across.

Enjoy your city building Mike, look forward to the screenshots.
                          Vern.

Comment

All downloaded at around 12mb/s, 51GB in total. I was lucky with TSW4 Vern, only had UK stuff from TSW2 to add to the game.
                            Cannot see me installing 4 again, anytime in the foreseable future.

Thanks Vern, i just hope it runs at all here.

Mike.
                            Yma O Hyd

Comment

How is your CS2 going Mike? Reading reviews on Steam seems to have had a mixed reception, performance hog even on high end PC’s.
                              Vern.

Comment

Hi Vern, not done much laid some roads, connected power. Doing stuff with the help of the noobs tutorials .
                                Definitely like the game so far and it has a left hand traffic option, which makes a nice change.
                                I turned off stuff that is not really needed, shadows, fog, volumetric fog, cloud shadows and a few other graphical bits.
                                On my potato pc, i am managing 30fps and i still have terrain set to high, water high. So the game looks ok to me, i always capped the train games to 30fps anyway.

I think if the developers can tweak some more performance out of it. A lot of the poor reviews will go away.
                                Nice change for me a totally different game genre. Will post some piccies when i have more to show buddy.

Cheers,
                                Mike.
                                Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
                                X