Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Vern, i haven't been on the DTG forums for weeks, maybe months even buddy. It's so much of a chore to get pages loaded and posting is a nightmare.

Is this a new route then Vern ? Or did you mean an extension of the Wycombe network ?

Regards,
    Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Comment

Yes a new route Mike. Another network in the making with Kidderminster, Severn Valley, Tenbury, Presteigne etc. From what I’ve seen so far very good though as with Wycombe you need to turn SPADs off due to the signalling workarounds.

Anyhow I see you managed to get into the conversation thread at DTG so happy driving!
      Vern.

Comment

Looks quite extensive Vern. Bit gutted that it looks like any extension to Wycombe is over. The two London termini would have been nice.

Yes i got in but like 15 mins after i started to try, buddy.

Cheers,
        Mike.
        Yma O Hyd

Comment

Back to ETS2 I was still getting the map freezes after removing ProMods. Posted to that effect on the SCS forums but things seem to have gone downhill over there. Any mention of mods in the Tech Report forum gets stonewalled with "not supported". Mention I've taken the mods out and they want a crash file. Post that then they want a game file. I've now taken all mods out even the ones which change the awful default sounds and will see what happens. However this never happened in earlier versions but seems SCS don't want to admit it could be a core problem at their end.
          Vern.

Comment

Maybe look at some command line options Vern. You add them to your Steam start up for ETS2.
            I use this in ATS, but not sure if it is suitable for your pc\laptop.
            -nointro -64bit -unlimitedlog -rdevice dx11 -mm_max_resource_size 150 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000

Regards,
            Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

I put ProMods back on and so far so good. Beginning to think it was one of the truck sound mods that was causing the issue. Putting them in one by one starting with Renault to buff the secondhand truck I just bought.
              Vern.

Comment

Hahahahahaha, just scrap it Vern. It's only europe after all .

Mike.
                Yma O Hyd

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                  Hahahahahaha, just scrap it Vern. It's only europe after all .

Mike.
                  Ah but I put it in my favourite EU livery!
                  Vern.

Comment

Sorry Vern i didn't mean the truck, i meant dump Europe .

Regards,
                    Mike.
                    Yma O Hyd

Comment

Greetings from Madrid

Borislav
                      sigpic

Comment

Viva Espana!
                        Vern.

Comment

Never used a winter mod before, thought it would be boring all white. This one is by Grimes and includes an optional, physics mod to make the roads a bit more slippery.

Yma O Hyd

Comment

Nice one Mike, must try that.
                            Vern.

Comment

That's nice, just like the recent winter wonderland special event. It sure would be nice if seasons could be incorporated into the main sim.

Comment

Grand Utopia 1:1, never get tired of this map mod. TSC on the back burner, none of the train games come close to the trucksims for me personally.

Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
                                X