X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanilla map or ProMods, Mike?

But I agree about the other games. For me at the moment it's Run 8 and ATS, maybe ETS2 as well.
    Vern.

Comment

Neither Vern, stand alone map mod in a separate profile buddy.

Mike.
      Yma O Hyd

Comment

GU again, started raining 2 mins after i started off again. Then as it is La Belle France, the sun came out again 😂.
        Have a look at the road signs Vern, you my might spot something familiar. Neyland is already on the map.

Yma O Hyd

Comment

I find 1:1 far more satisfying than 1:20 or whatever it is and GU is so well done.

Yma O Hyd

Comment

Just spotted on the SCS Farcebook feed, looks like Switzerland is getting a makeover with the 1.50 update. So much to play…
            Vern.

Comment

Back on the Nestles map, Tirane to the big toe of Italy, driving and ferry.
              Tried to post screenshots but forum would not allow me.
              Nice one regards Switzerland Vern and yes you are spoilt young man 😀😀.

Mike.
              Yma O Hyd

Comment

ETS2 has updated to 1.50, but not ATS as far as i can see.

Mike.
                Yma O Hyd

Comment

Just saw that on the SCS forum Mike. Looks like ETS2 becomes the open beta, coming in for a bit of flak it seems even people with high spec PC’s getting stutter and performance issues. Really hope they haven’t nerfed my favourite truck game(s).
                  Vern.

Comment

Vern, i am not running any beta. Just fired the game up and it was updated. I do not like the new look of the options menu's. Looks like something out of Win 3.11.

Mike.
                    Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
                    X