First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seagoon
    replied
    The list does not include ..... bug-fixes
    Does that mean that you are not working on fixing bugs or that you are fixing them but haven't included that on the list?

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    No idea what checkpoint based, means. Sounds like a fudge to me, so they can stick it.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernWarrior
    replied
    Good to see save game in there, even if checkpoint based.

Leave a comment:

• mnowosad
    replied
    We present to you selected things that we are currently working on. 🚂🛠
    The list does not include foreign routes, trains & bug-fixes

Click image for larger version

Name:	SimRail_log.jpg.18d6678cb9c1b0fb3b991b9969a5aae9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	2204650

We present to you selected things that we are currently working on. 🚂🛠 The list does not include foreign routes, trains & bug-fixes

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    I didn't have a clue what it was Vern. Saw what it was in one of the comments on Facetwaddle, then went and looked it up online.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernWarrior
    replied
    Thought it looked like an EN57. Brings back memories of that old MS DOS "Mechanik" sim. Might revive my interest in SimRail when that appears.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Got to that has it Vern, hahahahaha.

Did you see on Facetripe that there is a new emu (EN57) coming for the game. Looks interesting as they first appeared in 1962.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernWarrior
    replied
    Keep me awake?!

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Fair play Vern, but why do you want a vibration option you naughty boy

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• Jpantera404
    replied
    Originally posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    I haven't been in SimRail for a bit now (or any simulator for that matter). Not sure what your looking for in a sim but prologue is not a good example of what SimRail does have to offer. There is now 500kms of track and plenty of signal boxes. As mentioned by others single player is going to get old quick because there isn't much there. The action is on the servers, but even for myself these days it gets old quick. Not sure how Zusi or anything else beats it in Europe. TSW has plenty of routes if you want to fork out the cash. Each one in itself would get old quick.

Thanks

Sean
    Zusi has random routing and delays all set up by the AI and has a good variety of routes, stock and eras. TSW got a lot of support off me until they started producing awful DLC.

Simrail looked good when I first tried the prologue. I may be tempted by a sale.

Leave a comment:

• SurvivorSean
    replied
    I haven't been in SimRail for a bit now (or any simulator for that matter). Not sure what your looking for in a sim but prologue is not a good example of what SimRail does have to offer. There is now 500kms of track and plenty of signal boxes. As mentioned by others single player is going to get old quick because there isn't much there. The action is on the servers, but even for myself these days it gets old quick. Not sure how Zusi or anything else beats it in Europe. TSW has plenty of routes if you want to fork out the cash. Each one in itself would get old quick.

Thanks

Sean

Leave a comment:

• NorthernWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Nice one Vern, you heading ever more down the DTG road buddy. Do you have a sound system hooked up to the tv. If not you should be able to tweak the tv onboard sound, to make it even better. My main tv is an LG 55inch, which has all sorts of sound options. Some times it sounds like the movie or youtube sounds are coming from behind me and all around. Just on the internal tv speaker. Spooky sometimes, i hear something, think its the door or external noise. Mute the tv and the noise goes away

Now now, you leave Mrs M have some fun with that Hogwarts game

Mike.
    We used to have a home cinema amp but don't bother now as the TV speakers have that pseudo surround and Atmos. Also the PS5 joypad seems to have a small speaker in it though don't think TSW takes advantage of that. Don't think TSW even has a vibration option.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    DRS is my first choice, but sadly with the scenery updates. This old shed of a pc, doesn't handle it very well.

TSW3 i will never buy, after having the first two versions. TSC i don't mind but never play it for very long, before it feels a bit jaded.

Leave a comment:

• Jpantera404
    replied
    Originally posted by Jpantera404 View Post
    I found the novelty worr off fast, been playing on 64" LG OLED set up for gaming and even in 4k TSW4 starting grinding me down. Installed TSC for 10 mins last night before one go saw me uninstall from sheer boredom. Its DRS and Zusi only now for me unless something drastically changes in the house of DTG. I believe the Trenton route isn't well received either....
    TS3 I meant although TSW4 probably being baked or whatever they do....

Leave a comment:

• Jpantera404
    replied
    I found the novelty worr off fast, been playing on 64" LG OLED set up for gaming and even in 4k TSW4 starting grinding me down. Installed TSC for 10 mins last night before one go saw me uninstall from sheer boredom. Its DRS and Zusi only now for me unless something drastically changes in the house of DTG. I believe the Trenton route isn't well received either....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X