Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex-railwayman
    replied
    Yes, it has got a little bit repetitive currently, but, there is a lot to patch up, and of course it's still a WIP/BETA project.
    We haven't got the Steam locomotive in the game yet, amongst other things, so, plenty to look forward to this year.
    Patience you must have, my young Padawan. Have patience and all will be revealed.

Cheerz. Steve.

Leave a comment:

• SurvivorSean
    started a topic SimRail - Currently Repetitive

SimRail - Currently Repetitive

So I think SimRail has a great update process and they are doing a great job of doing so on a regular basis. Another update was release back on the 2nd and added in the SP tower which currently sees 6 trains a day.

Despite just over a week ago having the time of my life on a board that is very challenging and fun to operate, it was for me the current peak of the software and is repetitive.

I'm keeping a careful eye on future developments as I think this is a great simulator. But unlike North America that has a schedule that can be repetitive, the variations are expected due the nature of freight railroads being the dominan feature. This along with some suggestions steered me back towards Run8 while I wait for better updates of SimRail and the upcoming release of Railroader later this year.

Thanks

Sean
Working...
X