Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Spooky, hahaahahaha. Yup i always have a book on the go Bruce, or i watch history stuff on YT on the telly.

Supposed to be very good, The Last Of Us. I believe it is based on the film The Road, which was excellent.

Also read somewhere a while back, it has a 100GB install footprint. Which is not a problem these days, but must take a while to install.

Starfield, is outside my area of interest sorry buddy. Not a huge fan of space games. Although to contradict myself, i did really enjoy Homeworld 2.

Wow that is some hours of game-play I nearly purchased Sniper Elite 5, a few weeks back. The earlier versions of which i really enjoy, particularly the cam kills But the decent version of it, is £70 on Steam.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• seagoon
    replied
    Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
    .....I am in a "everything bores me stupid" phase at the moment and have been for a while.
    That's strange....so have I.
    Dunno why, but I just become bored with what I'm playing, go to some other game, get bored, switch off and read a book!

I am awaiting the release of two games which my son has suggested I would most likely be interested in - "The Last of Us", PC version (I tried the X-Box version a year ago and couldn't get used to using a pad instead of mouse/keyboard, but loved the game itself) and also "Starfield", Bethesda's new one, due for release in September.
    Once that arrives I'll be able to put "Fallout 4" out to pasture, a game which has held my interest since June 2019 and in which I've racked up almost 10,000 hours of game-play!

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    I don't have that many on Steam, you greedy boy Bruce

But i have a fair few, none of which are installed.

I am in a "everything bores me stupid" phase at the moment and have been for a while.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• seagoon
    replied
    Makes sense.
    I have umpteen zillion (Steam) games which I've bought over the years and all but what I am currently using have been uninstalled.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Nature of the illness i am afraid. If i am not using it, then it can't be on here.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• seagoon
    replied
    Mine is still on the 'puter....just haven't got into it for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Well Bruce, you won't be surprised to hear that i spent £100 on those 3 addons.

And the game was uninstalled earlier.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Me neither Bruce, i had to look it up

Most welcome buddy.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• seagoon
    replied
    Well, I'll be damned!! Never heard of that before now. Most interesting.
    Thanks for the link, Mike.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    It's the 57mm Davis gun, Bruce.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• seagoon
    replied
    Thant long pipe/tube thing that the gunner appears to be holding.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Plank the plank or plank the crew member, Bruce

Not sure to be honest, just had a quick fly to take some piccies.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• seagoon
    replied
    What's that plank hanging off the HP's nose, Mike?

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Went for FC 2, Sopwith Snipe and Churchill tank. Still crashed and burned, trying to land the Snipe and the Handley Page bomber

Mike.

Leave a comment:

• haverfordwest
    replied
    Originally posted by seagoon View Post
    Comparing the pics of IL-2 and Dizzy, graphics have sure come a long way, Mike.
    Agree Bruce, Dizzy was super HD Joking aside though buddy, it is like chalk and cheese.

Mike.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X