Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train Planet Demo

Yma O Hyd

Welcome to Train Planet, the ultimate locomotion simulation game that allows you to immerse yourself in the captivating world of trains! Get ready to experience the thrill of being a train operator as you embark on a journey across a vast and diverse virtual landscape.
    Yma O Hyd

Comment

Thanks for that - that is insanely realistic looking.
      Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

I don't see much difference compared to Train Simulator........ Flip side maybe these guys have their act together compared to DTG.

Comment

Thanks, Mike.

Yet another one advertising as "the ultimate".
          We shall see.
          IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Comment

The ultimate what though Bruce...................dross 🤣😉

Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
              The ultimate what though Bruce...................dross 🤣😉

Mike.
              Yep.....that's the big question!

IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Comment

Well, I tried the demo and to me it's TSW with economic management......spending to maintain/upgrade things like brake pads, pantograph shoes and so on.
                It doesn't seem "ultimate" from my viewpoint.

Comment

Be of no interest to me then Bruce, economics and i never had to pay for the brake shoes i changed 😄😉.

Mike.
                  Yma O Hyd

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                    ....economics and i never had to pay for the brake shoes i changed 😄😉.

Mike.
                    Exactly!
                    And I never had to pay for the brake shoes I changed on lift machines or for the carbon contacts on lift control boards!

Comment

Is that why your lifts always went down a bit faster than the others, Bruce 😁😉 ?

Mike.
                      Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
                      X