Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive never been a paid member and now ads are starting to appear in the threads (they didn't use to) so the "plague" is still going on.
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Comment

Originally posted by cnwfan View Post
      Ive never been a paid member and now ads are starting to appear in the threads (they didn't use to) so the "plague" is still going on.
      You will need to resort to the adblocker to get rid of those, unfortunately and I do think they are a step too far by whoever is running things now.
      Vern.

Comment

If you're not willing to pitch in a couple of bucks to pay for gas, perhaps you should quit complaining about what radio station the driver is listening to while you enjoy a free ride......

Vern, I do appreciate how passionate you are on the issue, as well as all your contributions over the years, but it's time to let it go.

Alternatively, feel free to take your conversation over to UKTrainsim for the remaining month or two that it will be up and running because they didn't find a way to pay for the site's operations.
        Last edited by eric; 03-02-2023, 02:00 PM.
        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
          You will need to resort to the adblocker to get rid of those, ...
          Works beautifully for all pop-ups across the entire web.
          IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
            If you're not willing to pitch in a couple of bucks to pay for gas, perhaps you should quit complaining about what radio station the driver is listening to while you enjoy a free ride......
            I would love to buy a first class membership but I am on a limited budget so I can't. No complaining just stating that its started here for me . I appreciate what this site has to offer, its brought me together over the years with people wanting to help people.
            Todd
            Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Comment

I thought I was a paid member. Maybe I used to be. I just signed up for a year of first-class membership. I want to show my appreciation for the site and help keep it going.
              Steve Dunham
              Drexel Hill, PA
              www.stevedunham.50megs.com

Comment

Working...
              X