X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Moving to New Hosting

The Trainsim.com forums and file library moved to new servers as of Sunday, March 12th.
    • There was a brief outage from 1900-2120 CDT Sunday March 12th which has been ended.
    • The outage was necessary while the most recent data for the the forums and file library updates were moved over and the new server was brought online.
    • The user experience did not change.
    • All user data (e.g. passwords, profile pictures, email addresses, PM's) were retained.

Disaster Plan:
    • A full off-site backup of the File Library and forum data was originally stored on March 6th, and continues to be updated daily.

Last edited by eric; 03-21-2023, 01:15 AM.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Nice job by all involved. Thanks!

Comment

Nice work, i did not experience any gap in service thank you.

Mike.
      Yma O Hyd

Comment

Originally posted by eric
        The forums were down for a while tonight. Apologies.

While they were down, I took advantage of the time and brought up the new server. Nothing should be lost or missing, but if it is, please let me know.

Oh, Tapatalk is back.
        The site works very well all this day.
        Thank you very much.
        Congratulations.
        Mateus

Comment

Email seems to have been sorted out. Check your spam filter.
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Please PM me if you find any new bugs.

Comment

Working...
            X