X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping old threads

Thanks to one of the vBulletin wizards, we have a new forum feature which will appear if you're trying to post to older threads.

Click image for larger version  Name:	capture_400749.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.7 KB ID:	2289809

Context matters, so don't be afraid to post to an old thread if there's value, but this will hopefully prompt people who didn't notice the age before they continue.
    Attached Files
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

There is an older thread you could have posted this to.

Randy😮

Comment

I like those old threads , it's where I get a lot my information . Searching those saves me asking a lot of questions .

Comment

Originally posted by huha435 View Post
        I like those old threads , it's where I get a lot my information . Searching those saves me asking a lot of questions .
        I quite agree, but you don't necessarily have to post to them if you have nothing substantially new to contribute.
        Cheers, Gerry
        "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
        It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
        Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
        Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Correct. This is just there for the folks who maybe don't realize how old the thread is that they're posting to. We've all done it.
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X