X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, why we're all here.
    Owner and CEO of Hart Rail Lines & Hart Commuter Railways, and Hart Rail Cars.
    It's my Train Sim world so I run HART RL anywhere I want.

Comment

Incidentally, I just found a broken file. It has no download link. File #88158 NAVS Z-Series Thrall 73-foot Centerbeam. I'm replacing my default stuff with the NAVS stuff. I just need to find a replacement Dash9 that doesn't require payware. Of course, I already have plenty of BNSF engines, so it's not like it's a real problem.
      Last edited by shadowmane; 03-30-2024, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobGuru View Post
        How do I make bundles?
        If you are a file owner, you can add these on the update link that is available to you and you only.

If you would like to propose a bundle for a file that somebody else uploaded, simply send me a list of the files you think need to be linked and I can take it from there. Feel free to use the report file function to do that.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowmane View Post
          a replacement Dash9 that doesn't require payware.
          Try Mapleleaf Tracks - they have a feeware replacement Dash 9, - same engine no. with the Train Sim logo.

Mapleleaftracks.com

Open Rails 2024-03-18 01-01-11.jpg
          Owner and CEO of Hart Rail Lines & Hart Commuter Railways, and Hart Rail Cars.
          It's my Train Sim world so I run HART RL anywhere I want.

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
            If you are a file owner, you can add these on the update link that is available to you and you only.

If you would like to propose a bundle for a file that somebody else uploaded, simply send me a list of the files you think need to be linked and I can take it from there. Feel free to use the report file function to do that.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
            Thank You!

Comment

Thanks. That one is better than the Dash9 Replacement from 2008.

Comment

Working...
              X