Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alameda Belt Line version 2 uploaded

Hello Group,

Well I have finished and tested and uploaded version 2 of the Alameda Belt Line.
    The file name is abl20.zip In this version I added the trackwork at the Naval Air Station, Look at the maps because I have changed some of the sidings and spur names.

William Oliver

Thank you, this is a great route. The activities from version 1 wouldn't happen to work with the new one, would they?
    Joe Lawrence
    MSTS Activity Creator
    www.youtube.com/cpmanjoe
    GE locomotives are far superior........there is no comparison!

Comment

I downloaded and installed the route, along with all of the required stock, but when I try to run any of the activities I get the the following missing stock - coil_csx2.wag, coil_ns.wag, trin5161UP.wag and trin3281UP.wag. I have gone thru all of the required downloads and don't see these anywhere. Am I missing something?

Duncan

Comment

necoilcr.zip, trin5161.zip, trinhpup.zip
        Regards,

Eric

Comment

Thank You, Eric.

Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Lawernce View Post
            Thank you, this is a great route. The activities from version 1 wouldn't happen to work with the new one, would they?
            Many thanks William, I am running the activities now.

Joe, interesting point, I will just have to try......

Cheers
            Derek

Comment

I've been trying to run the route with Trainstore... and it keeps giving me "where" in the status line, instead of "move", then it crashes the sim. It never gives the usual "move" routine... it takes twice as long to go through the process before going to the sim, then when selecting drive a train, it crashes. Alameda 1 runs fine, but this is the ONLY route that causes this problem. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi Jamerson,

I would go through the install instructions again, you must have missed something.

Cheers
                Derek

Comment

Thanks Derek.... you know, I was missing a Santa Fe 65 foot flatcar that wasn't mentioned in the rolling stock list.... here I thought I had everything needed. Thanks for the super quick reply though!

Comment

It came up and got rolling once I figured that out... it may be missing off the download list. I have 4800 pieces of rolling stock and I didn't have that one. I'm surprised others haven't had this problem.... Mr. Oliver does a very nice job and really like my first impressions of this route.

Comment

Train Store checks the stock list in easy mode, which is what i like.

Cheers
                      Derek

Comment

I've NEVER had the problem of the "where" comment line... it all just moves, and I run.... this one was giving me the problems, even following the read-me, which I always follow to the letter. I think trainstore is one of the greatest utilities devised for MSTS...

Comment

Ok, Now that I got the UP Trinity Hoppers and the Coil Cars, I find that I too am missing the ATSF Flat. Can someone point tme in the direction of the file name?

Duncan

Comment

65ftsl.zip

This one?

Cheers
                            Derek

Comment

I have installed this nice route but when I run activity analysis program its lists lots of missing stuf i have downloaded all it says in download list and aded them is there an updated list with the missing stock?

Comment

Working...
                              X