• Show
Clear All

DieselsWest does it again

Scotts been busy again I see.
    Attached Files
    Work Safe play hard

very nice is this for sale now

Comment

DieselsWest hasnt done anything...in months! NO, the SD90 isnt avaiable and who knows whats happened to the SP packs he was working on!

Comment

Originally posted by trainman_47 View Post
        DieselsWest hasnt done anything...in months! NO, the SD90 isnt avaiable and who knows whats happened to the SP packs he was working on!
        Really, Looks to me they HAVE been working on items. The SP packs ARE available.

Maybe you should check the site rather then type a bunch of false nonsense!

train simulator, open rails, activities, scenarios, freeware, downloads

Comment

Looks good, however, the nose looks much too tall.

Shawn, he wasn't slamming at all. He was talking to someone who asked if they had been released.
          Southern Pacific Transportation Company

Comment

Originally posted by trainman_47 View Post
            For the past several years, DW has released a lot of stuff in the fall and spring and very little or nothing in the summer. That apparently is Scott's schedule. As for the SP packs, DW released Packs 1 and 2 earlier this year and Pack 3 is in the works. The SD90 only appeared on the DW site last week.

DW remains one of the best, most consistent producers of MSTS payware. If you are suggesting that DW has somehow been dilatory in its releases, you are wrong.
            Last edited by PennCentral1970; 10-24-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nat View Post

Shawn, he wasn't slamming at all. He was talking to someone who asked if they had been released.
              Apparently you see what he is saying differently. I'm sure it would be different if he had said the same exact statement about SLI..

Comment

Apparently, "He" is a "she" and "they" should check Scott's website before making rash statements..LOL
                Last edited by frankoburns; 10-24-2010, 10:31 PM.
                I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Comment

She is actually a he. He starts up new user names when people get sick of his whining. He frequently shows screens of reskins that he obviosuly hasn't done, and obviously can't do himself.

Just because nothing has been released by DW, doesn't me he isn't doing anything. Besides, I suspect he actually has a life and doesn't model 24/7 to keep people on here from whining about lack of releases.

Steve

Comment

Steve, If this had a like button, I'd like your reply. But I realize, this isn't facebook. >.<

Anyways, It's good to see that I wasn't the only one to see the whine or rash/harsh statement or slam.

But I do agree with Steve, I am starting to see this, again, on the forum with the new user names and fake aliases because people here that have been around for a long time, don't put up with their crap for too much time, and they quickly get new user names and start back in.

Comment

Originally posted by CSX4878 View Post
                      Apparently you see what he is saying differently. I'm sure it would be different if he had said the same exact statement about SLI..
                      Actually no, it would just mean he hasn't been on the site in a while. Scott has obviously been working behind the scenes on his stuff. EDIT: As do we. Everyone has lives.

IIRC, the last update before this was about a month ago.
                      Last edited by nat; 10-24-2010, 09:59 PM. Reason: the moon.
                      Southern Pacific Transportation Company

Comment

Actually no, it would just mean he hasn't been on the site in a while. Scott has obviously been working behind the scenes on his stuff. IIRC, the last update before this was about a month ago.

Which goes RIGHT back to what I stated that this person needs to do with Scott's site. Just because Scott doesn't spend 24/7 making things to make people happy doesn't mean a thing.

People ask me about my projects, and I tell them the same thing. I don't spend 24/7 on the computer to make others happy. It gets done when it's done. If you don't like that, make it yourself.

Comment

I like this unit...No matter when it comes out, I'm grabbing it!
                          Are there noticeable external differences between the SD90 and the 9043MAC? Reason I ask is, I see the MAC's more lately (off the dead line) and wondered if this could be suggested as a suitable stand-in.

Neil
                          Last edited by qballbandit; 10-24-2010, 10:12 PM.
                          Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CSX4878 View Post
                            Steve, If this had a like button, I'd like your reply. But I realize, this isn't facebook. >.<

Anyways, It's good to see that I wasn't the only one to see the whine or rash/harsh statement or slam.

But I do agree with Steve, I am starting to see this, again, on the forum with the new user names and fake aliases because people here that have been around for a long time, don't put up with their crap for too much time, and they quickly get new user names and start back in.
                            It would seem that May of this year was a particularly popular time for those "troublemakers" to join-up.

I suspect that is not the case with this "guy" though, who appears to have asked "his" "Mother" to sign up for an account some years ago, and continues to use "Her" account/Login information.
                            Steven

sigpic

Comment

Getting back on topic...

I have to agree. The detailing looks nice, but it seems to tall to me.
                              Nick - Creator of the Virtual Railroading Review Show
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X