X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW CN Dash-8 40c set released.

Hey guys just letting you CN fans know that Diesels West has released there dash 8-40c's they have been working on. Hope everybody that gets them enjoys them i know i will i just purchased and downloaded mine,But sadley i have to wait till after work tommorrow cause i gotta get up early no sim time tonight damn and i have been waiting to get these for a while.But hey hopefully someone will have pics up tomorrow when i get off.

DieselsWest

Not to change the subject but I sent them a request for the repaint of their TOFC & COFC Pack a month ago and have not heard from them yet. One thing I hope they're planning in the future is some ATSF SD40 snoots.

Comment

Originally posted by drjayyy View Post
      Not to change the subject but I sent them a request for the repaint of their TOFC & COFC Pack a month ago and have not heard from them yet. One thing I hope they're planning in the future is some ATSF SD40 snoots.
      That's strange as Scott is very quick with responses to e-mails in my purchases from him. Might be worth it to resend one, things can slip through the cracks every once and a while.

Comment

Did you purchase the TOFC/COFC pack? If you didn't, they won't send you the repaints...Shapefiles from the original set are required for the repaints to work. I have never had to wait over 24 hours for a response to an email from Scott...His service is first rate.
        Last edited by frankoburns; 07-18-2011, 12:26 AM.
        I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Comment

Yes I purchased that pack.The COFC/TOFC comes with the SP pack 2. Thanks for the info I'll resend the message.

Comment

Originally posted by frankoburns View Post
            Did you purchase the TOFC/COFC pack? If you didn't, they won't send you the repaints...Shapefiles from the original set are required for the repaints to work. I have never had to wait over 24 hours for a response to an email from Scott...His service is first rate.
            I was under the impression that anyone who bought SPpack 2, or the wagon set separately was able to get them.

Steve

Comment

Working...
            X