Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are pictures of the replacement package for the classes 218 of the German provider German Railroads (GR).

Like the other replacement packages for GR, You can download it with that link:

GR DB DBAG 218 Austausch

Comment

Here are pictures of the extension package for the class 218 of the German provider German Railroads (GR). This extension is exclusive for the time from 1994 on for the Deutsche Bahn AG..

Like the other extension packages for GR, You can download it with that link:

GR DB DBAG 218 Ergänzung

Comment

Here are pictures of the extension package for the class V 100 of the German provider German Railroads (GR). This extension is exclusive for the time from 1994 on for the Deutsche Bahn AG..

Like the other extension packages for GR, You can download it with that link:

GR DBAG V 100 Ergänzung

Comment

Here are pictures of the package for the class 144 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn for the time of late 70's and early 80's. Some of these engines are equipped for push-pull-operations.

Like the other of my packages, You can download it with that link:

HF DB 144 Paket

Comment

Here are pictures of the package for the class 194 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn for the time of the late 70's until the late 80's. Because of their look, these engines are nicknamed Krokodil (crocodile).

HF DB 194 Paket

Comment

Here are pictures of the package for the passenger cars of the Deutsche Bundesbahn for the epoch III, the time from the late 50's until 1967.

The package contains a 1./2. class passenger car, a couchette car, a 2. class / baggage car and a restaurant car.

Please, be so kind and visit my Facebook page and if You like my work, then be so kind and like my Facebook page too. Thank You.

Fahrt frei

PF DB Personenwagen III

Comment

Here are pictures of the package for the passenger cars of the Deutsche Bundesbahn for the epochs IV and V, the time from the early 80's and early 90's.

The package contains a 2. class saloon carriage (early 80's), a 1. class comparment carriage (early 80's), 2. class saloon carriage (early 90's), a 1. class comparment carriage (early 90's),

Please, be so kind and visit my Facebook page and if You like my work, then be so kind and like my Facebook page too. Thank You.

Fahrt frei

PF DB Personenwagen IV und V

Comment

Here are pictures of the package for the class V 100 in private service in the epoch VI, from late 90's until today.

The package contains each one V 100 of the Aggerbahn, Railflex, two of the Vulkan-Eifel-Bahn and five of the EfW-transport association.

Fahrt frei

PF NBE V 100

Comment

Here are pictures of the extension package of some carriages from the epoch V, from 1994 on until the late 90's.

The package contains each one 1. class comparment carriage and one 2. class saloon carriage.

Fahrt frei

PF DBAG Personenwagen V

Comment

Here are pictures of the extension package of carriages of the so called Popwagen. This is a very interesting time of paint schemes of the Deutsche Bundesbahn. In the late 60's, the management thought about a new paint scheme for the carriages and railcars. Because of the popularity of pop music and pop art, they called their new paint scheme "pop painting". Instead of the dark colors, they used so far, they wanted to use a light grey body paint with a window stripe in bright color. For the presentation, they created two "Musterzüge" ( example trains ) in the window colors green and blue. Each train had four carriages.

The package contains all four caariges of the example train green and all four carriages of the example train blue. Also, the only baggage car, which got painted with a blue window stripe, is contained.

Fahrt frei

PF DB Popwagen Musterzüge

Comment

Here are pictures of the two extension packages of the class 111 in the service of the Deutsche Bahn AG from the epoch V, from 1994 on until the late 90's.

The packages contain 26 engines in different paint schemes.

Fahrt frei

Like the other of my packages, You can download them with that link:

PF Rollmaterial DBAG 111

Comment

Here are pictures of the replacement and extension packages of the local coaches, "Silberlinge" (Silverlings) from the Deutsche Bundesbahn from diffenrent epochs from the early 60's until the early 90's and also from the Deutsche Bahn AG from 1994 until the late 90's

These packages not only replace the models from German Railroads (GR), but they are also an extension for several routes from Pro Train (PT), Halycon , Euro TrainSim and one freeware route.

Fahrt frei

Like the other of my packages, You can download them with that link:

The replacement package:

GR DB DBAG Silberlinge Austausch

The extension packages:

GR DB Silberlinge Ergänzung

PT Rollmaterial Ergänzung

Comment

Those are some nice pieces of rolling stock! Thank you!

Comment

Finally, my reports on my facebook page are trilingual. From now on, they are avaiable in German, English and French. Here is the link to my recent report.

Weekly report calendar week 14

Additional, there is a new package with not less than 120 shunters from the class V 60 for four different epoches for the Deutsche Bundesbahn and the Deutsche Bahn AG. Unfortunately due of the copyright conditions it's a kit. It means, You have to copy specific files from already existing folders from the rolling stock of German Railroads. But everything is descripted in the pdf-file, which is enclosed to the package.

Here is the link to the package:

GR DB DBAG V 60 Ergänzung

And here are some screenshots of the engines.

Comment

Package to supplement GR and PT routes with DB, DR and DBAG passenger cars available

And it goes on

As there are fewer and fewer opportunities to make repaints, I have unceremoniously summarized everything that came to my mind and published it now.
                                These collected works include passenger cars of the Federal Railways, the Reichsbahn and the DBAG. Specifically, these are the following models.

Silberlinge of epoch III for PT 6

Büchen - Kiel
                                Kiel - Büchen
                                Büchen - Lübeck
                                Lübeck - Büchen
                                Lübeck - Kiel
                                Kiel - Lübeck
                                Lübeck - Travemünde
                                Travemünde - Lubeck
                                Lubeck - Puttgarden
                                Puttgarden - Lubeck

Passenger coach in ocean blue / beige epoch V

At the 203
                                Bm 235
                                Bm 235 IC courier service
                                BDms 273
                                DM 902

Passenger coach of the DR in orange / beige epoch IV

Ame

Silberlinge of epoch V of DBAG for PT 6

Büchen - Kiel
                                Kiel - Büchen
                                Büchen - Lübeck
                                Lübeck - Büchen
                                Lübeck - Kiel
                                Kiel - Lübeck
                                Lübeck - Travemünde
                                Travemünde - Lubeck

The missing Silberlinge for the connections Lübeck - Puttgarden and Puttgarden - Lübeck are contained in the folder SF DBAG Silberlinge PT23.

The supplementary package is available at the following link.

PF DB DR DBAG Gesammelte Werke

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Comment

Working...
                                X