X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple Leaf Tracks

Has anyone tried to order from Maple Leaf Tracks lately? I tried to order a route tonight but keep getting a message my e-mail or password doesn't exist. It appears my account has been wiped out. Has this site gone out of business? Any help appreciated!

AJ

Originally posted by asteph627 View Post
    Has anyone tried to order from Maple Leaf Tracks lately? I tried to order a route tonight but keep getting a message my e-mail or password doesn't exist. It appears my account has been wiped out. Has this site gone out of business? Any help appreciated!

AJ
    It’s been a few weeks since I ordered from them but I didn’t have any issues. After seeing your post I got on their site and logged in with no issues

Comment

Funny, I can see their site but I can't log in to place an order. If I try to register for a new account, it tells me my e-mail is already registered, but it doesn't recognize my e-mail when I try to login.

AJ

Comment

Just logged in, no problems.
        Cheers, Gerry
        It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
        Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
        Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Originally posted by asteph627 View Post
          Funny, I can see their site but I can't log in to place an order. If I try to register for a new account, it tells me my e-mail is already registered, but it doesn't recognize my e-mail when I try to login.

AJ
          On the home page of MLT click on "My Account" on the top bar of the page, a pull down should appear showing "Register" and "Log in" . I click on Log in and have no issues

Comment

Still no luck, maybe I have been banned. Oh well, I can spend my money elsewhere. Thanks for the help all.

AJ

Comment

Try using the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of the page.
              Charles

Comment

Well I already sent him an email to his AOL account, and tried to private message him here but to avail. There is nothing wrong with the account.
                Toronto Mainline Trains
                www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
                www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
                www.tigertrains.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TorontoMainlineTrains View Post
                  Well I already sent him an email to his AOL account, and tried to private message him here but to avail. There is nothing wrong with the account.
                  People still have AOL? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by spoony1999 View Post
                    People still have AOL? Lol
                    People still run MSTS.... so.....

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
                    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
                      People still run MSTS.... so.....

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
                      I just didn’t know AOL was still around :-)

Comment

Yes I still use AOL ( Too old to change now and if it isn't broke, don't mess with it ) and still not letting me login. Will send a screenshot of what I am getting to MLT tonight.

aj

Comment

AJ are your accounts accessible on the other shops ? Just curious.

I did notice you tripped the system lock too many attempts to access, it has been reset.
                          Toronto Mainline Trains
                          www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
                          www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
                          www.tigertrains.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
                          sigpic

Comment

Maple Leaf Tracks

Yes I can access both of your other shops. I sent you a PM with error message I get when I try to get on your site.

AJ

Comment

Hi,
                              Apologies for resurrecting this older thread, but I've just tried to access the Maple Leaf Tracks site and have been asked to enter a username and password. Although I have a password for the site, I've never, knowingly, had a username, using my email address instead. This doesn't now seem to be acceptable.

I have tried with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers so they don't seem to be the cause of the problem. This is from Firefox but the others are similar :

Cheers,
                              Ged
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X