• Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrainSimulations Sale

40% off at TS until 29th Nov.
    Regards,

Nick

( boffin0 on TikTok )

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Speaking of TS, does anyone have any info on the status of the Shasta route? Seems like we were getting updates quite regularly, but all of a sudden - nothing. Hopefully, they're working on other aspects of the route-package, as I was really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by niknak View Post
      40% off at TS until 29th Nov.
      ABOUT US

TrainSimulations is a provider of high-quality North American content for the Open Rails train simulation platform.
      Since TS only provides Open Rails content, why was this Posted in the MSTS section?
      Charles

Comment

Originally posted by crstagg View Post
        Since TS only provides Open Rails content, why was this Posted in the MSTS section?
        lol because I'm fallible
        Regards,

Nick

( boffin0 on TikTok )

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Comment

Originally posted by Curt C View Post
          Speaking of TS, does anyone have any info on the status of the Shasta route? Seems like we were getting updates quite regularly, but all of a sudden - nothing. Hopefully, they're working on other aspects of the route-package, as I was really looking forward to this one.
          PLENTY of work going on with it. I assure you, it's still coming
          - Chris N.
          So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Comment

Working...
          X