Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine wheels bug

Open Rails 2022-12-02 09-01-50.jpg

whenever train changes the track the engine wheels appear non aligned with the track and move left and right.

All engines?
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Comment

I had the same issue while testing both Open Rails and Open Rails Monogames, trucks would swivel on the route for no apparent reason on a couple of switches and also on a stretch of straight track.. It was in the same places in Fonda every time, I ended up stripping a route down to just the track in Fonda and sending it to Carlo so he could figure out what the problem was. I believe this is now corrected in the last version of ORNYMG but may still be an issue in the latest version of OR.

Paul :-)

Comment

yes all engines

Comment

ok i will try ornymg

Comment

I recall that issue with early MSTS when building motors facing forward, then running them backwards in a a multi-engine lash-up or by themselves. Believe it was an MSTS-unique issue and some builders got around it by building units oriented backwards. I don't recall having a fix while modeling electric motors in the early days of MSTS.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Carlo fixed it in ORNYMG but OR wanted to release the current version and the fix was in too late.

Paul :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
                All engines?
                its both engines and coaches

Comment

Working...
                X