Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Scalerail and Scaleroad files are now available in the file library.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
      All the Scalerail and Scaleroad files are now available in the file library.
      Good!
      Thank you.
      Mateus

Comment

Really appreciate the upload, hoping to use this. Out of curiosity is this exclusive to MSTS? I know 3DTrains released ScaleRail and ScaleRoad for both MSTS and Railworks Train Simulator, but are they different software?

Comment

They are different. If someone has the Railworks version, please upload and I'll add.
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

I bought the payware Scalerail and Scaleroads for RW and have them saved in a Sim folder but
            after giving up on RW I have no idea what to look for.

Any clues??
            Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
            It used to be my favourite place in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
              They are different. If someone has the Railworks version, please upload and I'll add.
              Eric,
              As Dan reports RW ScaleRail And ScaleRoads were Payware.
              Charles

Comment

Thanks, if that was payware then it can't be made available unless the license is changed which hasn't been part of our conversation yet.

I've never used Railworks or Dovetail's Train Simulator. The only thing I know for certain that was free was the tree set.

Comment

Marc did sell free versions of both for Railworks. Have no idea if it was pulled before the site folded.

Comment

Originally posted by rt35ge View Post
                    Marc did sell free versions of both for Railworks. Have no idea if it was pulled before the site folded.
                    Not to my knowledge. I was a beta tester for Marc and special access to his site. He sold the basic files for RailWorks ScaleRail for $5 and special files for Pacific Surfliner route, Marias Pass route and an ATSF& SP routes for $8 to $9. It was only the ScaleRail files for MSTS that were free.
                    Charles

Comment

The scalerail, scaleroad, and the landscape packages had both freeware and payware versions, with the paid ones being higher quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X