Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unoriginal
    replied
    The scalerail, scaleroad, and the landscape packages had both freeware and payware versions, with the paid ones being higher quality.

Leave a comment:

• crstagg
    replied
    Originally posted by rt35ge View Post
    Marc did sell free versions of both for Railworks. Have no idea if it was pulled before the site folded.
    Not to my knowledge. I was a beta tester for Marc and special access to his site. He sold the basic files for RailWorks ScaleRail for $5 and special files for Pacific Surfliner route, Marias Pass route and an ATSF& SP routes for $8 to $9. It was only the ScaleRail files for MSTS that were free.

Leave a comment:

• rt35ge
    replied
    Marc did sell free versions of both for Railworks. Have no idea if it was pulled before the site folded.

Leave a comment:

• eolesen
    replied
    Thanks, if that was payware then it can't be made available unless the license is changed which hasn't been part of our conversation yet.

I've never used Railworks or Dovetail's Train Simulator. The only thing I know for certain that was free was the tree set.

Leave a comment:

• crstagg
    replied
    Originally posted by eric View Post
    They are different. If someone has the Railworks version, please upload and I'll add.
    Eric,
    As Dan reports RW ScaleRail And ScaleRoads were Payware.

Leave a comment:

• daniellouwrens
    replied
    I bought the payware Scalerail and Scaleroads for RW and have them saved in a Sim folder but
    after giving up on RW I have no idea what to look for.

Any clues??

Leave a comment:

• eolesen
    replied
    They are different. If someone has the Railworks version, please upload and I'll add.

Leave a comment:

• nickpierce1030
    replied
    Really appreciate the upload, hoping to use this. Out of curiosity is this exclusive to MSTS? I know 3DTrains released ScaleRail and ScaleRoad for both MSTS and Railworks Train Simulator, but are they different software?

Leave a comment:

• magmateus
    replied
    Originally posted by eric View Post
    All the Scalerail and Scaleroad files are now available in the file library.
    Good!
    Thank you.
    Mateus

Leave a comment:

• eolesen
    replied
    All the Scalerail and Scaleroad files are now available in the file library.

Leave a comment:

• kevhead
    replied
    That is sweet Thanks. But Looks Like they May get Scale rail and roads here But yea this is cool thanks.

Leave a comment:

• duke1234
    replied
    Since Scalerail/road has been released as a 3rd party, does that mean Marc is gone for good???

Leave a comment:

• rt35ge
    replied
    I'm fortunate I downloaded darn near most of Marcs products for both MSTS/OR and Railworks. But I am in a pickle if I choose a few of the Railworks routes I'm designing that use scalerail to be released as freeware.(Can't do payware, too many headaches .) And I'm not replacing those Tracks! One route has 100 + miles laid.

Leave a comment:

• mbooij
    replied
    thanks everybody for sharing your thoughts!
    Getting this to work is not that easy, I realize.
    I did register with ET, not entirely sure what the conditions are to be allowed to download, I do understand the bandwidth point of course.

Martijn

Leave a comment:

• eolesen
    replied
    Originally posted by kevhead View Post
    Is there a way to convert a whole route from scale rail and roads to something else like xtracks?
    It's possible, but the best I've ever going in either direction was about a 80% swap. Almost none of the turnouts will swap and the curve diameters don't quite match up on a 1:1 basis.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X