Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAA for 32 bit memory improvement

Hi all
    I just heard of LAA,wil it inprove performance? Is there an other performance enhancer you can use?My train sim has sparkly textures,
    funny I fixed this many years ago is some routes, I think.
    win 10 64 bit 32 gigs mem 8 tier CPU 2 12 gigs video card's
    thanks for any info
    big john

LAA ?
    Sorry but I'm Not sure that can be done in MSTS.
    v
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Comment

Large address awareness so a 32bit program can use more memory 3.4gigs compared to 2gigs.
      there was a long time ago a program used by MSTS users it was piro or something like that I think.
      big john

Comment

I had to fix the search function to find this...

If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

eric; that post worked perfectly, I installed it and Piro. I installed it in other 32-bit programs also.
          thank you
          bigjohn

Comment

Glad it worked.
            If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X