Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a copy of 3Dtrains v2.0 F7A demo ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has a copy of 3Dtrains v2.0 F7A demo ?

Most of the EMD 'F' series diesel skins I download require the 3Dtrains v2.0 F7A demo file. With 3Dtrains no longer in business I need to reach out to you in the train sim community to share or sell me a copy. Any one that can help...
    Thanks,
    lvlender

You might have better luck using one of the V3 packs which include the shapes. Plenty of those in the library
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

I have the
      V2 F-Unit locomotive
      ATSF Santa Fe​

I just downloaded it from the wayback machine

3dtrains, virtual railroads, railroading, railfans, microsoft train simulator, auran trainz, computer trains, computer railroads, train simulations, commercial addon content, 3rd party develop, railroad games

Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Rick. Good find.
        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
          Thanks, Rick. Good find.
          Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry for a copy of copy of 3Dtrains v2.0 F7A demo. I followed the download suggestion and got a copy. Now to test it out and see if it works...😉

Comment

Working...
          X