X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Train Simulator pdf

I just ran across this copy of the engineers handbook for MSTS. Attached here for educational purposes if any MSTS fans are interested.
    Attached Files
    Cheers, Gerry
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
    Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

i do have msts hand book its cost me $25 at gamestop

Comment

Gerry was this a book that wasn't included with the original game?

Comment

Originally posted by TrainSimJack View Post
        Gerry was this a book that wasn't included with the original game
        I have no idea. Was looking for drawings/specifications for locomotives and somehow the search engine found this.
        Cheers, Gerry
        "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
        It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
        Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
        Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

It was a.pdf on my MSTS CDs. Don't recall if it downloaded when installing MSTS
          Owner and CEO of Hart Rail Lines & Hart Commuter Railways, and Hart Rail Cars.
          It's my Train Sim world so I run HART RL anywhere I want.

Comment

I just had a look inside the Microsoft Train Simulator box which i received as a birthday present in 2004, and the only booklet is the quickstart guide. On page 6 it states that to open the Engineers Handbook go to Windows-Start Menu-Point to Programs-Point to Microsoft Games-Point to Train Simulator, and then click Train Simulator Manual,

Regards to all, STEWY
            Last edited by stewy; 05-30-2024, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X