X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Centerbeam in the new Feather River Route activity

Hello guys, I am missing a NS Centerbeam car from the new qpfp_job activity for the Feather River Route. Please let me know where to find the NS Centerbeam car. Thank you all in advanced.

Error: - Item No. 1
    The following File was not found File: 'Centerbeams\NS_CENTERBEAM_120421_MT.WAG'​

Scott Boyles

This activity will NOT work with MSTS. from readme

Comment

Are you running this in MSTS? Based on Derek's post I am assuming you are. Apologies if I am wrong.

Comment

I am running ORTS/ORMG. I just wanted to know where I can find the missing NS Centerbeam car. I guess I should have posted in the Open Rails forum instead of the MSTS one. I am used to posting in the MSTS one, I am so sorry.

Scott

Comment

Why not just go into a consist editor and substitute another centerbeam for the the one that is missing?

Comment

I would have also just done a replacement. The new NAVS centerbeams should work.
            If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

As pointed out, it's been placed in a different folder, with an updated model, from a newer set. No longer in the "Centerbeams" folder.

Recently downloaded this activity, to eventually get set up and installed to run some modern day trains on the WP FRC route. Was looking through the addtional cars required, and I just have a small suggestion. While I appreciate the use of my center beams that don't require any additional items, I am actually a bit embarrassed
              -Shawn K-
              Derby Rail Shops
              Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Working...
              X