Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by busgames View Post
    hi whart bin do i need for swiching cabs
    Goto this site, click Download on the left side, on the next screen at the bottom download the "Work Release" version 1.8.052113. This is the latest version and the one with all corrections made. Although it says "Work Release" that is because the author has stopped working on BIN and never updated the page.

WARNING! WARNING! Will Robinson

Do not attempt to install BIN without reading and following the directions. The download includes the manual.
    Later,
    Spud

Comment

Originally posted by Tailwheel View Post
      Goto this site, click Download on the left side, on the next screen at the bottom download the "Work Release" version 1.8.052113. This is the latest version and the one with all corrections made. Although it says "Work Release" that is because the author has stopped working on BIN and never updated the page.

WARNING! WARNING! Will Robinson

Do not attempt to install BIN without reading and following the directions. The download includes the manual.
      when i change cabs over so i can go bake it came up fail to make cab veiw
      Last edited by busgames; 12-29-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

hi friend, note that follow your instructions to change locomotives but does not work, I gave to F9 and click button 1 and I have not worked, by chance do I have to explain me in detail that I have to install, I hope I can answer, Greetings
        Last edited by BNSF1959; 07-05-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Dave Edwards

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
          X