X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps someone would like to upload a copy of the last version to the f/l ?

Comment

Hi Peter,
      I don't know if the original agreement would permit what you asking for, but please see my post here :

Cheers,
      Ged

Comment

Unfortunately Otto Wipfel was our connection to the Bin creator. Sadly the author had disappeared from mainstream shortly after good old MS found out about MSTS Bin. Otto had told me that the author's wife had left him over his obsession with working on MSTS Bin and then his computer died. I have no idea what happened to the guy.

If anyone knows the correct story?

I'd be interested in knowing more.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by NW 2156 View Post
          Unfortunately Otto Wipfel was our connection to the Bin creator. Sadly the author had disappeared from mainstream shortly after good old MS found out about MSTS Bin. Otto had told me that the author's wife had left him over his obsession with working on MSTS Bin and then his computer died. I have no idea what happened to the guy.

If anyone knows the correct story?

I'd be interested in knowing more.

Robert
          Thats the same story I recall that Otto told.
          Jim

Comment

Same here and plenty of us here have the last versions and could upload if Nels will agree to host. I found this in my file copy of the Bin download in the file Manual_eng.doc
            Project oucame is free of charge for any legal MSTS game owner. Exclusive distributor is author or certified administrators of world MSTS web comunities.

License agreement

Software is distributed as is, without any warranty. The author is not responsible for any damages that may result from use of this software. User acknowlidge all feature changes and behavior of game what software is for and what are descripted in documentation. Technical documentation is indivisible part of distribution.
            The archive must be distributed without modification to the contents of the archive and distrubution other way than from original web pages must be permissed by author. Redistributing this archive with any files added, removed or modified in any manner is prohibited. License agreement is indivisible part of distribution.

Software can be used only for change of features of licensed game what it is for and only for personal use.

The inclusion of any individual file from this archive in another distribution without the prior permission of the author is prohibited. This means, for example, that you may not include elements of this archive as portions of another distribution of game or addon without first obtaining the author's permission. Any comercial using or using for improper profit is prohibited.
            You cannot distribute modificated train.exe or some it‘s part.

In case the sofware would be distributed or used without complying with "Licese agreement", project will be stoped.
            I would think that Trainsim.com is included in "world MSTS web comunities."
            Charles

Comment

Just submit it... Nels or Rick will approve it.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
              If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X