First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Curt C View Post
    How does one open the Read Me pdf? It's asking for a password. Not familiar with this process.
    There's no special password for the PDF file. Just for the zip package and it's "montana" (without quotation marks).

Leave a comment:

• Curt C
    replied
    How does one open the Read Me pdf? It's asking for a password. Not familiar with this process.

Leave a comment:

• ZachBell4400
    replied
    Would be nice to see some heavy weathering on some BNSF ES44AC's or SD70ACe's!

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    Great! Let me know what you think of the locomotive. Especially the weathering effects, as this is the first time I have added weathering effects to a locomotive paint scheme.

Leave a comment:

• ZachBell4400
    replied
    Thank you for the link! It works like a charm!

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    Since there seems to be a problem with the File Library, the locomotive is available for download at this link: https://we.tl/t-zMERtYbdER

Password: montana

Leave a comment:

• lineman
    replied
    Thank you for your reply!

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by lineman View Post
    Great work, but I can't find them in the D/L section. Did these ever make it to the D/L section? Thank you for all your work over the years!
    Thank you very much!

I uploaded it three days ago. I don't know what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• lineman
    replied
    Great work, but I can't find them in the D/L section. Did these ever make it to the D/L section? Thank you for all your work over the years!

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyRam View Post
    Hey Borislav, thank you so much for all your hard work and generosity.

Mike
    You are more than welcome, my friend!

Leave a comment:

• DirtyRam
    replied
    Hey Borislav, thank you so much for all your hard work and generosity.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    MRL SD70ACe 4407 has been uploaded to the Files Library as a two-part zip pack. You need to download both parts to unzip the files.

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    The locomotive has been finished. It contains three sets of textures: standard/clean textures, textures with moderate weathering effects and textures with heavy weathering effects.

Due to the fact that I am now using textures in 4K resolution, the size of the .zip file is 120 MB and now I am facing a problem. I cannot upload it directly and I have not been able to figure out this FTP thing.

Is there someone who could help me with uploading this thing?

Leave a comment:

• anderson martins
    replied
    Originally posted by R. Steele View Post
    Absolutely Friendly Critique: From examination of all the models I've acquired --- I agree Good Weathering is very difficult -- looking at the progression in SLI/TrainSimulations models and Diesels West models...one can quite easily spot the early weathering efforts vs. the later ones...much more realistic. Knowing nothing about this ( except coming from an art perspective -- MA in photography ) -- try less precision, more "smudging" -- more of an "accidental" application -- if that makes any sense. Again, just fine work on the models...and of course the most excellent cabviews.

Hi, R. Steele ,

Your suggestion is very good!
    here in my region, aging trends.
    the idea of a KISTBASHING painting is good, but everyone has a particular view on "dirty or aged" painting

The base model with new painting will give each one a way of how they want the action of time on the painted model.

once again...... good job, FI=Ghost's
    - Borislav

Originally posted by =FI=Ghost View Post
    Thank you very much for all the support, guys!

If all goes well, I believe I will upload the locomotive tomorrow. There will be three sets of textures included: clean (very light/default weathering effects), moderate weathering effects and heavy weathering effects.

Leave a comment:

• =FI=Ghost
    replied
    Thank you very much for all the support, guys!

If all goes well, I believe I will upload the locomotive tomorrow. There will be three sets of textures included: clean (very light/default weathering effects), moderate weathering effects and heavy weathering effects.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X