Only viewable if you're a logged in user
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These renumbers utilized Pet Willard fonts. 3002 is accurate, based on pictures I have (which show Arial font combined with shop flourish for the numbers and CRR sublettering, which I attempted to duplicate free-hand). 3024 is completely inaccurate, as the sunshades were removed IRL. Feel free to delete it from your downloads.

Comment

3024 has been updated with some model and texture changes. I learned how to make targeted changes to shape files by making specific edits to prim_states. This allowed me to remove the sunshades and add handgrips to the front and rear pilots. I also updated the sublettering/numbers with a Nimbus Sans font for the lettering and Pete's FL font for the numbers, and added some "text" to the pilot as well. This should be in the library, and should update the original 3024 files in crr_fl_sd40s.zip.

CRRFL3024_updates.jpg

3002 remains unchanged, as it kept its sunshades (at least through part of its life), did not have handgrips, and the shop used an Arial-type font for it's lettering/numbers.

Comment

Working...
      X