Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic work there sir. I wait anxiously for the upgraded beet hoppers.

Originally posted by Fish4890 View Post
    ah you forgot SFM and TGA Tool2A

Those aren't texture modification tools, they're just exporting and importing tools for MSTS files.
    Parker B. - A Misplaced Midwesterner.
    Also known as Mr. Two Bits and Mr. Squarewheels.

Comment

Working on an ATSF one.

Steve

Comment

These are very similar to the 5-bay rapid discharge hoppers that the SCL/L&N Family Lines and Seaboard System had back in the late 70's/early 80's.
        Steve Burr, PE - Clinton, MD
        Southern Serves the South

Comment

Thank you very for these! Awesome work, and extra extra thanks for repaint files as well.

Comment

Other repaint candidates are the CSDPU/CSDU cars that ran Craig Branch to Bond, Moffat Line to Denver and Joint Line to Colorado Springs

NOTE: Information updated 6/09/2020 From the early 1970s onward, unit coal trains were a fact of life on many American railroads.  A revolutionary concept when first introduced, unit trains shipped…

And Iowa Public Service IPSX reporting marks. Later moved to the national GATX lease fleet

IPSX HTS 78517 W&LE has alot of these on the system these days...

My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Originally posted by rowie View Post
              Thanks Jim. I did the same with my beet hoppers. Don't know why though Something different I guess. Or too Persnickety or Meticulous

Little details like that can make such a difference. Beautiful stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X