X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know about Caech Sounds?

Hello, does anyone know where to download the "trat koridor protihlukova sounds"? They are in the route Allegheny Rails.

I have tried some of the Czech sites, but they don't have these particular sounds, that I can see.

Ok, I have located most of them now.

The one series I am missing is czechtrack13_in.sms which contains Trat_koridor_vyhybka1_in.wav - Trat_koridor_vyhybka5_in.wav.

It is the only route error that RR is showing me for this fine route.
    Last edited by Don6218; 05-30-2016, 07:16 PM.

See post #25 https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...highlight=2156

Robert

Comment

Hi,
      Unfortunately, Robert, that link doesn't contain the files Don6218 is looking for!

However, he will find them in the Sound download from this page : http://www.linia202.trainsim.pl/lang_pl/trasa_80_85.htm

EDIT : They are also available in Sound.zip, available here : http://www.uloz.to/xQZZsvK/sound-zip

Cheers,
      Ged
      Last edited by slipperman; 05-31-2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Thank you Ged, once I figured out the translations and the web page, it downloaded from: http://www.uloz.to/xQZZsvK/sound-zip
        without a problem.

I knew that someone on here would have the answer!

Thank you, one more thing RR will not find an error on.

Comment

Thanks Ged. I guess I was thinking of a different route that was missing the other sound set.

Robert

Comment

I'm glad someone brought this up again. It reminded me that I intended to download these the last time they came up in the forum, and then never did

Comment

The site that I specified from Ged is good and fast, just that you have to translate on one window and actually download on the Czech language page because the thingy you put in to prove you are human only works on the Czech page.

It is a vast assortment of sound files! I think that with this file you have every sound file known to exist!
              (Within reason of course LOL )

BTW RR came up clean for that route after installing these files!!

Comment

That uloz.to site didn't work for me, but the Polish one (linia202.trainsim.pl) worked just fine. It helps that I've dealt with enough Polish sites to know the word for 'sounds' - that being 'Dzwieky'

Comment

Hi Folks,
                  I know it's a long time ago, but I've found that the links I supplied in post #3 no longer work; the good news is that I've found another source for those sounds

Cheers,
                  Ged

Comment

Any ideas why sound regions would play in OR and not in MSTS?? It's weird.
                    Chris
                    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

Comment

No idea Chris.

Might have to do with the specific sounds?

MSTS was always picky to some degree about .Sms files and their formatting.

Robert

Comment

The Czech sounds referenced above were created long before ORTS and hence were designed specifically for MSTS, so they should work. They worked on my copy of the Hungarian route Jászkisér-Nagybereg 3 (now sadly no longer available), which I described on this thread here, and also on the Czech route Zlatohorka. Those track sounds had files dated from 2003-2005.

David

Comment

Working...
                        X