X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MASW/MEANS EMD 710 Sound Set?

Is MASW/Means EMD 710 Sound Set Still Available here on The F/L & if so what's it's name? Granted, there's others, but I always like Variety & that would surely provide it! Any Luck ( If It's Hopefully Still Up ) providing Its Whereabouts would be great, & thanks ahead of time.

Check this out -- it may have the 710 sounds included >>> bnsfacv1.zip
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
    Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

I don't recall if those ever got released publicly.

There are these here, mlw710g2.zip which are really great, and give a wide contrast alongside the TS ones.
      -Shawn K-
      Derby Rail Shops

Comment

Thanks R.Steele & Shawn Yes, They are or WERE I use to have a Copy of them & I do have both MCLW & MLW's 710s. I also have TS/SLI's from Various Years. But, thanks for those suggestions! Like I said, Variety goes far!

Comment

Update/Reply Pt.2( Since I Can't go back & Edit ): I downloaded The BNSF ACEs, & Indeed They're in It! Better than I re-call too! Now, if I was to use the Whole Set Separately By Itsself, I'd Update The Horn & Bell( Maybe, Copy It & move It to the Side somewhere for a Digi Bell ). Things just have changed so much since My Computer Crash in '15, & then wait for @ Least 5 Years to get a New One to get MSTS( next Open Rails ), Working again. Only to find out some things that were available once, isn't there one way, but another, & I've got to Ask to find out, then realize It's Completely gone( or just outside The Freeware World now ). But, that's just how it is/ The way The Cookie Crumbles They say. I do appreciate The Time & Effort It takes to help. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X