X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any railroad, Any route, Any era - Part 7

I guess I'm not the only one who made one of CEFX's SD90s. Looking good, Anthony! I'm still not entirely sure about the shade of blue I used. The photos I used for reference were taken on extremely bright days.
    Thom
    sigpic
    Norfolk Southern: It looks like Darth Vader on rails to me.

The Chessie Steam Special is sitting at Marion, OH in the summer of '78 as it prepares to head west to Indianapolis and Chicago.

We chased the train west of Marion.. Here it is barely making 35..

Now its up to 70 as it races west..

Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

Comment

A BNSF westbound at Essex

See my work over at MIRC

Comment

Thanks, Thom. But I can't take credit for making it. Noah did the work and fantastic work at that! Yours look great to me as well. I'll have to see about making some more #'s...

Here's older screen shots I have of it...

Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by scfe_fan View Post
          The Chessie Steam Special is sitting at Marion, OH in the summer of '78 as it prepares to head west to Indianapolis and Chicago.
          Fantastic shots of the 2101 Josh! That model is looking superb! Beautiful Chessie Steam Special set btw.

Comment

Thanks I repainted some of Rick and Gaetan's Amtrak cars into the Chessie Steam Special paint.. I'm hoping to get their permission to release the reskins when I finish working out a few bugs on the 2101
            Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footsteps on the moon..

--Josh--

Comment

Top notch screens Anthony

Visit me on Youtube:
              https://www.youtube.com/user/csx8851

Comment

Ya, that CIT SD90 is sweet! nice work, Noah
                Thom, I have some personal pics of CEFX's "faded" AC4400CW's that look spot on to the color on your SD90's.
                Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

The Coast Daylight:

Comment

We're at close to 100 pages on the old thread, so it's time to start a new one....

Please, as always, lots & lots of screenshots, no off topic posts, and try to use PM's for chatter & questions about someone else's shots...
                    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Southbound chase of Central Vermont train 324

-Mike

Comment

Blake

Comment

- Chris N.
                          So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Comment

Nash of Virturail Sound Studios

Comment

Originally posted by mword77 View Post
                              Southbound chase of Central Vermont train 324
                              Great shots, Mike! I always look forward to your work. Did any of CN's six axles make it onto the CV? I recently found a few photos of the old Grand Trunk across NH and ME, right before Canadian National sold it off to the St. Lawrence and Atlantic with a few of their SD40-2Ws in the lead, though I don't recall ever seeing photos of them on the CV. Also, is that the East Metro? It looks strikingly like central Vermont (the region in this case.)
                              Thom
                              sigpic
                              Norfolk Southern: It looks like Darth Vader on rails to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X