First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Leaving Everett

Comment

Alternatively workshop deployment in the middle of the route. (Test modified BNSF_Scenic)

Chimbica Dash8

Comment

A few BNSF and UP pics from this weekend.

Last edited by ak3221; 08-22-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I'm confused. Why would anyone need to promote over there?

My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Originally posted by danb1
              Anyone trying to promote ORTS, you would think would want to post screenshots in the Open Rails Screen Shots forum.

Instead of in the MSTS Screen Shot Forum, like so many do.
              DB

-Shawn K-
              Derby Rail Shops
              Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Scenes from Bellows Falls. Saturday's usually host a slurry train from Rutland to Riverside, with Pan Am Southern picking up the interchange in Riverside, bringing the cars down to East Deerfield, and points east, including Riley Yard, Rumford Yard, and a few others for the Paper Mills still alive in Maine. Today is no different, with MEC GP40 #312, #307, MEC SD40-3 #600, #610, and #615 on point, pulling 55 loaded slurry tank cars.

-Shawn K-
                Derby Rail Shops
                Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Comment

ET44C4

Comment

Originally posted by lateagain
                      ....so how do I get those? I'd happily pay for box cars of that standard.
                      In short, you cannot buy them. They are available for free once you get inside.

I have a hunch that the pace of signups has slackened off. Now may be the time to respectfully petition again.

But if you still are not successful, then I do have a theory, and its purely my opinion, but I believe that the likelihood of finding success in joining is directly proportional to how much you participate in a program known as "pay the man for older content". See, whenever you make purchases via the public website of previously released material that unfortunately has found its way onto the torrents or on Hoochie Hoochie's mirror site, your bank morality credits with the man. And after you build up a sufficient quantity of morality credits, you can trade them in for membership approval, where a cornucopia of goodies awaits for those on the inside. Now again. that's just my theory. You mileage may vary.

And of course, if you can't even buy the stuff on the old public website, then you are on the turd list for some reason.

A few more add-ons available in the various activities, for which you don't have to own the related routes in order to download and harvest the equipment from.

My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Route: Southern Alberta Railroad - Northern Division (private)
                        Rollingstock: SLI/TS

- Chris N.
                        So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Comment

I bring but 2 photos. One of the Cascades, and the other of the Las Vegas Talgo running in Southern California.

Founder/owner of the California Pacific Railway, CalNeva Rail Shops

Big thanks to all of the content creators out there, both payware and freeware, for keeping this hobby alive!

Comment

Originally posted by bwyrick View Post
                            I bring but 2 photos. One of the Cascades, and the other of the Las Vegas Talgo running in Southern California.

Where did you get the Amtrak Talgo repaints? I take it they're the same as the Spanish models in the library? but I only see the FA for the fins there?
                            Geoff
                            Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
                            UK

Comment

Very nice shots!

ET44

Comment

Enjoying TS's new SD30C-ECOs.

Maxwell Brisben
                                President of Northern Vermont Locomotive Works
                                Working Visual Artist
                                BLW Productions/Zosa Trains Texture Artist