Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW's Registration Code

Where do you get the code to register??

I would expect you have to get it from Scott.
    Charles

Comment

How does one reach out to him? I can't even access his site from my PC. Have to use my phone, but still can't find how to get a hold of him.

Comment

email him at dieselswest at outlook.com

Comment

Tried that. Seems like the people over at DW are real winners.

This is the reply I got back.

here ya go jeffie..just copy the code into window and start making purchases
          0‚*†H†÷ ‚0‚10 `†He 0‚K +‚7‚<0‚80 +‚7=
          150929205147Z0+‚7= ‚0‚07 +‚7=(~Mwĵ¯Ç¬ôhóMN ¡ìô-ð¨{+6Uí+ 0‡ +‚7=xôáV\?ï6ÏÕ5Á4m "+MiÖ_&`]еx ‡>¾M‘Æ”­;ùÉ "g†öœ»¿ÉYU-6ˆm * 5GšûÏ„U¹2üh¤£ yV4a~¨|݇°[Þ 0K +‚7=<á…¡¤‹/ó¶Aéß:Ëœ NõVÉ0 úîè“)T¦0 ¶Š"öl3Y婁#¡úg( 0ð +‚7=à=õˆ;YúỄòãµÆ´@TIÃŒ ´¹©ä(÷UgIô© «¤vŸØžø¢ŒÅZRß•ïÔ‰"ÉsÃœ%:‘F®¡à ¯ éðcŽP \ž[Ÿéô¥a¯˜_C*

What a bunch of bologna!!
          Last edited by wcl; 09-10-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Evidently you committed the mortal sin of being from Wisconsin. That is the same state where Lord Jeffie Voldemort lives.
            My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Guess that guy does not like Wisconsin people.....Which is a shame as I was going to purchase some of his new stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by wcl View Post
                Guess that guy does not like Wisconsin people.....Which is a shame as I was going to purchase some of his new stuff....
                WHAT new stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by trainman_47 View Post
                  WHAT new stuff?
                  That's a secret........ apparently ...cos I sure can't see it.Actually this is getting boring. If he wants to have a private exclusive club I guess he can. It's just that it goes against ABSOLUTELY everything that this community is all about. There are folk on here who have spent years of their time creating, fixing, adding to train sims and have then GIVEN IT AWAY. I'm happy for folk to produce payware and I've bought that from nearly EVERY producer (INCLUDING DIESELS WEST) but frankly until DW starts behaving in a reasonable manner I don't want to hear any more about them. ....oh and that includes screenshots AFAIC.
                  Geoff
                  Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
                  UK

Comment

Originally posted by lateagain View Post
                    That's a secret........ apparently ...cos I sure can't see it.Actually this is getting boring. If he wants to have a private exclusive club I guess he can. It's just that it goes against ABSOLUTELY everything that this community is all about. There are folk on here who have spent years of their time creating, fixing, adding to train sims and have then GIVEN IT AWAY. I'm happy for folk to produce payware and I've bought that from nearly EVERY producer (INCLUDING DIESELS WEST) but frankly until DW starts behaving in a reasonable manner I don't want to hear any more about them. ....oh and that includes screenshots AFAIC.
                    I agree 100% with you Geoff!

Comment

I take it he's one of them people that think his poop don't stink, but his farts give him away??

I guess he has a club of what, 7 people that can purchase stuff??

I wish he would come in here and read these messages...I'd LOVE to tell him what I think personally!!!!!

Comment

I am part of his club but I am not previed to everything and to be quit honest it's very irritating. I know he has released several things like the union pacific pack for 3dtrains Cheyenne route and he just released his updated version of his C30-7 C36-7 and SD50 but I guess you have to be on his high honor list to get those. Cause I know I am not. But sure would like to have those C30's for the cima sub
                        Roburt

Comment

I had a problem with a order. This was a time when Scott only accepted PayPal, (long ago in a galaxy far, far away) do to JKY, at least that's what he told me. I don't like Paypal cause it seems to cause more problems for me than a straight CC purchase. Anyway, sure enough there was a problem with the %##@@!! Paypal transaction. First PayPal completed the transaction. I got the download link, but it would not work. Emailed Scott and he said I tried to cheat him cause the I canceled the transaction as he was sending the link claiming I was trying to get the NP SD45 set for nothing. Paypal claiming it was to protect me, didn't complete the transaction claiming DW was reported as a fraudulent site.(Could not find a thing to prove it to be honest) So BS all around. Scott then blocked me out with the good ol Apache BS. (Many of us have been victim of it if we PO him.) Last time I bought a thing from DW and I have not even looked at his website since the incident. OK sure, we all know JKY went berserk, but whatever happened regarding JKY & DW has made Scott very, very paranoid and untrusting. Even a honest mistake on a order sets him off now.

Comment

My last dealing with DW went a similar way. In fact I got my money back before the link was sent. Scott good as called me out as a pirate when I asked what the problem was. He and DW have been on my sht list ever since.
                            Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Comment

Same for me,I purchased the original RI set.The download did not work properly.Somehow I got the set from DW but he did not want paying.Thus I cannot update it.Again,I have made no more purchases.He has to understand that the internet is not perfect but I have had no problems with any of the other payware vendors and in fact they have been very fair regarding CDs that have failed (at my end).Maple Leaf Tracks and 3D TrainSim get the plaudits.

Comment

Working...
                              X