Only viewable if you're a logged in user
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the disappearing MP iissue occur only in activity manual and explorer mode, or also in activity auto mode?
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Carlo,
      First, thanks for your great job in OR.
      Second tested in activity mode and autopilot "on".
      Regards

Jean-Marc

Comment

Thanks, Jean-Marc.
        It would be nice if this situation could be reproducible with a legacy MSTS route and a legacy MSTS activity, because I have no idea on how to generate a test case.
        sigpic

Comment

If you were running OR
          and an error message came up
          you would have been given the
          option of posting the error to OR.

Try agin and send as requested

Cheers

Daniel
          Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
          It used to be my favourite place in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by csantucci View Post
            Does the disappearing MP iissue occur only in activity manual and explorer mode, or also in activity auto mode?
            I just noticed this happening with the Can99 V2 Route in both Manual and A/P modes. It disappears then suddenly the markers come back on. They are always present trackside in the Sim.

Comment

Yes, and they are always present in v1.3.

Paul :-)

Comment

Same here. The and shapes numbers render just fine. They drop from the monitor. After I pass the next track node, sometimes they reappear. Sometimes it takes passing nodes downline.

I've only seen this happen in multitrack sections, and I figured it was related to how the upcoming TDB gets read.
                If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

I just reloaded the FJ&Gv2 and am bout to take a quick run. I'll see how they work on it.

Comment

Just made a couple of runs on the FJ&Gv2 and it really is no different. Ran in ORv1.4 and ORNYMG and had the same results.

Comment

Working...
                    X